Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD: Masaki-built Marvel Conversion

4 posters

Go down

SOLD:  Masaki-built Marvel Conversion Empty SOLD: Masaki-built Marvel Conversion

Post by mbmshooter 7/1/2022, 5:36 pm

I've been struggling with whether I should sell my Marvel Conversion with the dedicated lower built by Ed Masaki.  I finally realized that my weary eyes will NEVER do this pistol justice and have decided it's time for someone else to enjoy it.
It was re-barreled by Travis  and he also replaced all the springs and extractor to conform to the new, redesigned barrel.  The trigger is AMAZING and I will definitely miss this beauty.  There was obviously a significant up-charge for the barrel with a 50 yd. group of 0.276"!!

The Marvel has been back-up to my Hammerli 208s so I've shot fewer than 100 rounds through it since Travis replaced the barrel. Therefore, it is "like new" in that regard.
The price is $2250 including Aimpoint scope and two Colt .22 magazines shipped to your FFL.  I will be at both Atterbury (8-14Jul & 17-28Jul) and Perry (15-16Jul) and can bring the pistol with me but you will have to secure an FFL there if you would like me to make the transfer.
I also have  5" and 6" iron-sight tops for the Marvel as well as extra springs.  These are for sale separately at $100 plus shipping for each top and $15 plus shipping for the springs.

I keep receiving a message that "Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded image dimensions limit".  I know there are some techies on this site who might be able to help OR I can send the seven photos I have directly to your email.

Mike

Last edited by mbmshooter on 7/10/2022, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

SOLD:  Masaki-built Marvel Conversion Empty Re: SOLD: Masaki-built Marvel Conversion

Post by bmize1 7/1/2022, 9:39 pm

PM sent

bmize1

Back to top Go down

SOLD:  Masaki-built Marvel Conversion Empty Re: SOLD: Masaki-built Marvel Conversion

Post by 10sandxs 7/1/2022, 9:53 pm

Pm sent on 5" rail

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Post by 1911a145 7/1/2022, 10:21 pm

Pm sent for 6” rail

1911a145

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sandxs 7/2/2022, 8:41 am

I'll take the 5"rail

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Post by mbmshooter 7/8/2022, 10:32 am

SOLD-  The Marvel/Masaki Conversion plus all springs have been sold

The 5" Rail is sold pending funds and delivery at Atterbury

The 6" Rail is still available.

Thank you for the interest and the purchases!

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down