Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

w=WANTED TO BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS

4 posters

Go down

w=WANTED TO  BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS Empty w=WANTED TO BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS

Post by steve 61 7/15/2022, 12:10 am

STEVE LANGFORD, 870-291-2136,715 ROSEWOOD LANE MELBOURNE

steve 61

Back to top Go down

w=WANTED TO  BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS Empty Re: w=WANTED TO BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS

Post by fc60 7/15/2022, 12:37 pm

Greetings,

For what model pistol/revolver Bo-Mar rib do you seek?

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

w=WANTED TO  BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS Empty Re: w=WANTED TO BUY S&W N=MODEL 52WITH SCOPR RINGS AND BASES, ALSO TWO BIMAR SIGHT RIBS

Post by Wobbley 7/15/2022, 3:05 pm

steve 61 wrote:STEVE LANGFORD, 870-291-2136,715 ROSEWOOD LANE MELBOURNE
If you want a S&W 52 with scope bases, I posted a gunshop find about a month ago.  I have no idea if it is still there, but it’s worth a phone call.  It IS drilled and tapped for a scope base which it comes with.  It is NOT pristine so it is a shooter.   

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t19633-sw-52-found-in-a-tucson-gunshop
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 7/21/2022, 9:56 pm

Hi, you have been sent a PM with an offer to sell you this pistol by a scammer reported to us today by another user.

If I were a scammer the first person I would hit is anyone trusting enough to put their name, number , and address on a public forum where scammers are known to prowl.  This forum is not made of your local shooting buddies.  You do not know who many of these people are.

In addition there is software crawling through the internet scouring for personal info and passing it along for nefarious purposes.  

With your number posted, scammers don’t even need to log on to the forum to start contacting you personally. 

And your home address?  Jesus wept! Would you like a stranger to show up at your door looking for guns?

Please, at least take some basic steps toward managing your privacy.  You were lucky I got to him before he lowered the offer enough to make you change your mind.

Please change your posting habits for your own protection.  Please change any of your previous posts where you have posted personal info.

I would normally send this by PM, but everyone needs to know-  DON’T DO THIS
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

chopper and steve 61 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down