Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far)

3 posters

Go down

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) Empty WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far)

Post by PBalkan 7/17/2022, 6:42 pm

Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far)

$1050.00

When I recently listed my Benelli MP-90s, I was certain that when I bought it, I traded my MP-95e.  I was surprised, yesterday, when I found it in a case with another gun.  It is like-new.

I can’t find a case for it.  I have NEVER thrown out a plastic gun-case and so either I didn’t get one or there is one place left, where it may be…. 300 miles away.  So… I’ll knock a few dollars off my price and promise to ship the case if I indeed have one.

My memory of this pistol is very slim.  I know I shot it and liked it but when the MP-90s arrived, I chose that one.

Whether I bought this new or used, the condition is nearly perfect.  If the photos show some light areas at the corners, that’s light.  I don’t see any bluing wear on this at all. 

I see some wear and residue on the magazine-followers but not a lot.  I can usually tell is a gun is new or like-new by the amount of scuffing on the magazine followers. This gun has been shot (by me) but not a lot.  The magazines show nearly no wear. 

Beyond that, you folks are as familiar with the MP-95e as me.  It does come with 2 magazines and I’ll ship it in a plastic box (if you desire).  I also downloaded the owner’s manual from the Benelli web-site and saved it.  So you won’t be without an owner’s manual.

I’m seeing these at about $1200 in today's (insane) market.  I’ll probably put it up on GunBroker for that much but I’ll offer it here for $1050.  My FFL to yours.  Priority shipping, usually about $25.00 plus the signature fee.  I’ll pay the insurance.

Any questions, please ask.  I can supply additional photos if anyone wants a view that I didn’t cover.

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 123
WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 223
WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 322

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 422
WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 522
WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 622

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 721
WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) 821

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) Empty Re: WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far)

Post by chaffa99 7/19/2022, 12:23 am

PM sent

chaffa99

Back to top Go down

WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far) Empty Re: WTS- Benelli MP-95e In Near-New Condition, No Case (so far)

Post by PBalkan 7/21/2022, 2:02 pm

The gun is still for sale

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 7/22/2022, 11:30 am

PBalkantypically wrote:
I can’t find a case for it.  I have NEVER thrown out a plastic gun-case and so either I didn’t get one or there is one place left, where it may be…. 300 miles away.  So… I’ll knock a few dollars off my price and promise to ship the case if I indeed have one.

Yours is an EAA model, and they shipped the MP95E in a very plain (and small) green plastic snap-case. The pistol fit inside only at an angle. It's entirely possible it came in a cardboard box, which honestly is just about as good. I wouldn't mark down such a nice specimen for not having one!

-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by PBalkan 7/22/2022, 12:23 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Now I can relax and not think that I have early-onset Alzheimer's.  I couldn't imagine that I'd EVER throw out a fitted case. 

Of course... I FORGOT that I even still had this gun.  I was certain that when I bought the MP90s, that I sold or traded the MP95e.  I'm looking in the gun safe and..."what's this?  I guess I didn't sell it after all."  Either Alzheimer's or too many guns.  Shocked  

I have seen the green plastic cases and I KNOW that it never came in that.  I would have remembered anything so awful in color.

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down