Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed

2 posters

Go down

SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Empty SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed

Post by Chase Turner Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:26 pm

Hello!

I'm selling my daughters Ruger Mark II that has been worked over by David Sams. The pistol comes with two magazines and has a rail already mounted for your dot. Also including the loading aid for the Ruger magazines. Lastly, this pistol came with ergo grips from Eagle, which are pictured. The pistol will come with the Sams test target, which is included in the photo for your review. You'll note the serial number from the target matches this pistol.

The gun has had a trigger job by Sams, a barrel reline by Sams (he also mounted the rail), replacement of all springs (recoil, firing pin, and mainspring housing + spring), and new firing pin has been installed. This pistol has enjoyed a steady diet of CCI Standard Velocity. There is a bit of wear in the finish on the back strap, its major cosmetic detriment, which is included in a photo. 

I'd prefer to send it straight to your FFL, and I'll be happy to include copies of ID, and CWL for their book. Alternatively, I can bring the pistol to the GA State Shoot in September if you happen to be coming this way.

Asking $700 shipped. Will accept personal check, PO Money Order, certified check, etc.

Thanks,
Chase

SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Pxl_2038
SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Pxl_2039
SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Pxl_2040

Last edited by Chase Turner on Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Empty Re: SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed

Post by Chase Turner Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:09 pm

Have a local interested in this pistol; therefore, it is currently off the market until we can get together and see if it suits.

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed Empty Re: SOLD: Ruger Mark II, 2 Magazines, Rail Installed

Post by RodJ Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:39 pm

PM sent, thanks!

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down