Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W

2 posters

Go down

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Empty WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W

Post by Chase Turner 7/29/2022, 4:30 pm

Hello!

I'm selling a set of Pachmayr Presentations that will fit a square butt K Frame S&W. 

Asking $25 shipped. PM for payment details.

Thanks,
Chase

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Pxl_2042
WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Pxl_2041

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Empty Re: WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W

Post by Chase Turner 8/1/2022, 2:10 pm

Bump

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Empty Re: WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W

Post by Chase Turner 8/4/2022, 4:44 pm

As I continue to go through my items, I came across another set of Pachy Presentation grips, but noticed something that I should have mentioned in the original advert.

The grips pictured above are stamped on the inside as being for a K-Frame, but underneath is the text "Small 1"; additionally, the grips don't separate- they are fused in the backstrap and act more like a clamshell that the usual two piece grips. In the photo below, you'll note the size difference between the left and right. The left grip is the one pictured above and the right grip is the larger one I located today.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Thanks,
Chase

WTS: Pachmayr Presentation Grips for Square Butt K Frame S&W Pxl_2065

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 8/4/2022, 11:14 pm

Chase, I'll take the small grips.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Turner 8/5/2022, 11:30 am

Small grip sold, large still available.

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Turner 8/12/2022, 2:42 pm

bump

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 8/12/2022, 9:45 pm

Chase , thank you for the small Presentation grips. They are perfect for my model 14, allowing me to single action rapid fire a lot better. You asked a fair price and sent them really fast.
Stan

chopper

Chase Turner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Turner 9/8/2022, 6:44 pm

Bump

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down