Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner!

+2
bruce martindale
srp
6 posters

Go down

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Empty FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner!

Post by srp 7/31/2022, 3:36 pm

For sale is my beloved Hammerli 215S. It is adjustable just like the 208S It comes with everything in the pictures. I bought this pistol over 20 years ago used. The gentleman that sold it to me was a gunsmith in the South.

The gun shoots flawlessly. I used to shoot RWS Target rifle in it. It was my backup pistol so I really did not use it a lot - only if my primary was being fixed or adjusted.

The grips on the pistol are Morini non adjustable, size Small as I am a woman. I am including the grips that came with the pistol, probably a medium or large. They are the ones with the putty.

The mags came with this pistol and I added the aluminum base pads. I have no idea what the number on one stands for as it is not the serial number of the pistol.

The original importer or distributor was Osbornes.

The Aimpoint is included.

The Knapp mount (no writing on it) I believe is higher than the one for a 208S. You can use it on a 208S but not vice versa.

I tried my best to take pictures from all angles so you know what you are buying.

I "was" an active Bullseye shooter 20 years ago in NY, NJ, CT. I have moved to Florida.

Please ask any questions. I saved many Large file size pictures that can be emailed to you.

Price is $1,750 plus $75 shipping (lower 48 US only).

Thanks for your interest.

Susan
Attachments
FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Attachment
Right Side Bullseye L.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(683 Kb) Downloaded 50 times
A Everything Bullseye L.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(228 Kb) Downloaded 47 times
aimpoint Bullseye L.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(32 Kb) Downloaded 21 times
backstrap Bullseye L.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 21 times
extra grips right Bullseye L.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 21 times

Last edited by srp on 8/10/2022, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

srp

Back to top Go down

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Empty Re: FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner!

Post by bruce martindale 7/31/2022, 4:32 pm

How's John?

bruce martindale

knightimac likes this post

Back to top Go down

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Empty Hi Bruce

Post by srp 7/31/2022, 4:39 pm

bruce martindale wrote:How's John?
Hi Bruce,

Both of us are fine. We moved to Florida in September. We shot a 2700 in Clearwater once. There are a lot of matches in Jacksonville. What is missing - local clubs and ranges and leagues. I started shooting Steel Challenge - very different. I am learning to be fast and precision is not all that important given to size of the plates.

Susan Paris

srp

Back to top Go down

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Empty Re: FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner!

Post by ermakevin 7/31/2022, 6:00 pm

can i ask a question? is that pistol easy to Rack?
my wife shoots with me on the Freeport R&R team and can't rack anything but a Ruger MK2 since it has the tabs on the slide. 
i have a 208 that she cannot rack at all. i cant  understand why, she rides a motorcycle, so she should have muskels of steel. lol

ermakevin

Back to top Go down

FS Hammerli 215S SOLD - On It's Way To New Owner! Empty Hammerli 215S

Post by srp 7/31/2022, 6:03 pm

ermakevin wrote:can i ask a question? is that pistol easy to Rack?
my wife shoots with me on the Freeport R&R team and can't rack anything but a Ruger MK2 since it has the tabs on the slide. 
i have a 208 that she cannot rack at all. i cant  understand why, she rides a motorcycle, so she should have muskels of steel. lol
I just use my right hand. Even with thumb arthritis is is easy.

Thanks

srp

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve B 8/1/2022, 12:31 pm

What a fabulous deal... this gun should be sold already!

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by joedaleosax 8/7/2022, 11:39 pm

Hi Susan, if funds fall through please keep me posted! Younger, avid bullseye shooter up in CT.
joedaleosax
joedaleosax

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 8/15/2022, 6:22 pm

Susan, I received the pistol in excellent condition. Thank you very much, and I would do business with you anytime again.
 Stan

chopper

srp likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down