Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Tony Kidd 191145ACP Wad Gun

Go down

FS Tony Kidd 191145ACP Wad Gun Empty FS Tony Kidd 191145ACP Wad Gun

Post by srp 8/14/2022, 7:52 pm

For sale is my 1911A1 Tony Kidd built 45 wadcutter. See https://www.coolguyguns.com/ for information on Tony Kidd gunsmith. The pistol was built on a new, unfitted Caspian National Match frame - which has the serial number NM00045! It has a Bar Sto barrrel, beavertail and slim grips. I sent the frame to Tony and he built it for me. I shot it less than 1,000 rounds; I used my Mike Curtis. The pistol has a slight scratch near the slide stop. It comes with the two original magazines.

The pistol comes with the following:

2 magazines
Ultradot 4 dot
Invoice dated April 18, 2002
Test target and results written in by Tony and showing the serial number, load used including OAL. The group size is Vertical 1.3, Height 1.0.
Letter from tony - on yellow lined paper - on takedown instructions.

Detailed, large file size PDFs are available upon request to your email address

This is my personal gun. I am not a reseller. I have a few pistols that I do not use and I am selling when time allows.

This pistol will be sold to lower 48 states only, FFL to FFL.

$1,950 plus $50 shipping via Bank Check

I am in the state of Florida and so is the pistol

Susan
Attachments
FS Tony Kidd 191145ACP Wad Gun Attachment
Kidd One 1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 50 times
Kidd Serial Number One 1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(37 Kb) Downloaded 30 times
Kidd Three 3.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(41 Kb) Downloaded 19 times
Kidd Two 2.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 23 times
Kidd Ultradot.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(32 Kb) Downloaded 25 times

srp

Back to top Go down