Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator

2 posters

Go down

SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator Empty SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator

Post by srp Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:06 pm

For Sale is my New - UNUSED - Marvel Conversion Unit which I purchased on March 28, 2005. This is a "Special Grouping .224 - .299" scope unit which is highly desirable and very rare. It has sat in my safe for all of these years. The unit comes with the following:

everything in the pictures
Marvel zippered case
2 magazines (one of these was an extra cost)
Sealed Test Target
Compensator
Original USPS shipping box
Invoice

Price is $650 plus $25 UPS fee - lower 48 only

For serious buyers I can email you detailed pictures.
Attachments
SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator Attachment
Marvel One 1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 23 times
SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator Attachment
Marvel USPS Box 1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(47 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
Marvel With Comp 1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(17 Kb) Downloaded 9 times

Last edited by srp on Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total

srp

Back to top Go down

SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator Empty Re: SOLD! Marvel Precision "Small Group" Scope Conversion Unit With Compensator

Post by 1911a145 Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:09 pm

I’ll take it

1911a145

Back to top Go down