Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimpoint Comp 4

3 posters

Go down

Aimpoint Comp 4 Empty Aimpoint Comp 4

Post by chopper 9/16/2022, 9:57 pm

I bought a Hammerli 215 and it came with the Aimpoint Comp 4 and I like this dot a lot. I was wondering if this red dot would hold up well on my wad gun with a slide mount. It only has 1 ring attached to the rail by design, but it has 4 screws on those rings and it's wide. 
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint Comp 4 Empty Re: Aimpoint Comp 4

Post by CR10X 9/17/2022, 5:48 am

I've run Aimpoint comps (XD's back then) since they first came out.  But I use the no longer available Springfield Aimpoint comp frame mount so I can't help with a slide mount option.   However they are getting close to 25 or so years old and still working.  So they are pretty robust and they were used in IPSC / USPSA a lot way back when.

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 9/17/2022, 7:14 am

Thanks Cecil, if they are good on those high pressure loads then target loads will be good enough for it.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 9/17/2022, 11:31 am

I'm using XDs and PROs as well.  With addition of my conversion ring and extension tube, I am able to use two-ring mounting.  Side note - kudos to Aimpoint.  No so long ago I had problem with one of the XDs, and Aimpoint took care of it without even charging me anything.  AP

Aimpoint Comp 4 208s-x10

Sorry that picture is up side down.  Don't know how to rotate it once it was posted.  AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down