Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benelli MP90S World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R)

4 posters

Go down

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) Empty Benelli MP90S World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R)

Post by rojasray Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:40 pm

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) 15c7f310
Sadly, my eyesight isn’t as good as it once was and I decided to let of go of what I once said I would never sell.  This is my Benelli Mp90s Word Cup in .22 LR.  It comes with both left and right hand Rink grips, 3-6 round magazines, an extra set of barrel weights in brass (really heavy- made custom for me but you can reduce weight by machining), the factory manual, tools, case (the Rink grips prevent transport of the pistol inside the case as they’re a tad too wide, gun will ship OUTSIDE of the case, or I can package the grips in a separate box but in one shipment.  Your choice! Smile  ).  Please text me for more info if you have any interest at all.  Thank you very much.

$1800.00 shipped to your FFL with insurance.
Oh and yeah it does come with that red dot mount from Larry’s Guns that I never mounted.

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) F90cd810

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) 1511e110

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) Bccfac10

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) 92f9a810
Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) E2ff1a10Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) E2ff1a10Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) E2ff1a10

Last edited by rojasray on Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:08 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : …pics)
rojasray
rojasray

sayracin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) Empty Re: Benelli MP90S World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R)

Post by james r chapman Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:17 pm

Commercial Row requires a price be posted.

Nice gun though.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

rojasray likes this post

Back to top Go down

Benelli MP90S  World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R) Empty Re: Benelli MP90S World Cup with Rink Grips (L and R)

Post by rojasray Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:57 pm

If you happen to be in Washington state and are interested,  I am willing to meet you at an FFL of your choosing (in the Olympia area preferably) and drop $100.00 off the asking price.
rojasray
rojasray

Back to top Go down

Post by rojasray Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:39 pm

Bump
rojasray
rojasray

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsgottschalk Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:07 am

What size are these grips ?

Jsgottschalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsgottschalk Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Interested in gun.
What size are these grips ?

Jsgottschalk

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:29 pm

I'm not the seller, but the sizes are right there in the third picture.
Top: Medium, Left-hand, Convex, 7 degrees, Upsweep
Bottom: Large, Right-hand, Convex, 0 degrees, Upsweep

-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsgottschalk Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:51 pm

Oh I see. Thx

Jsgottschalk

Back to top Go down

Post by rojasray Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 pm

-TT- wrote:I'm not the seller, but the sizes are right there in the third picture.
Top: Medium, Left-hand, Convex, 7 degrees, Upsweep
Bottom: Large, Right-hand, Convex, 0 degrees, Upsweep
Hey thanks for covering for me TT. Smile  It took me a while to respond as I forgot my password.   Crying or Very sad Old age yknow?

I shoot with both hands and I when I sent an outline of my hands to Mr. Rink (as per his instructions). I realized my hands were oddly different sized.
rojasray
rojasray

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:31 am

That's not uncommon, my left hand is larger than my right, but they both take a Rink size L convex.

Nice pistol. I'd be tempted if I didn't already have one exactly like it!

-TT-

rojasray likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down