Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips

+2
rich.tullo
22Cool
6 posters

Go down

*FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips Empty *FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips

Post by 22Cool Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for the red plastic Xesse Medium grips if anyone has them lying around and is willing to part with them. 
Thanks!
22C

Last edited by 22Cool on Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

*FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips Empty Re: *FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips

Post by rich.tullo Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:39 am

22Cool wrote:Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for the red plastic Xesse Medium grips if anyone has them lying around and is willing to part with them. 
Thanks!
22C
I might have a set that is a little altered I will send pic, message me. 

They are medium.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

22Cool likes this post

Back to top Go down

*FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips Empty Re: *FOUND* WTB Xesse/Trailside Red Medium plastic grips

Post by 22Cool Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:08 pm

Will do, thanks for the quick response!
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 22Cool Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:05 am

Still looking for one! 🙂
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:30 am

Let me look, I’m almost positive I’ve got a set.

Greg Walloch

22Cool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WSR32 Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:55 pm

I am looking for a set also.

Regards,

Miguel

WSR32

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:33 pm

Yep, I’ve got a set.  Mottled red and black with the adjustable heel, right-hand. PM your address.

Greg Walloch

22Cool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:18 pm

Are you sure the red ones are medium?  Cause I ask this question as an Xesse that I bought from Champion's Choice is definitely a small grip and not a medium.  I knew it was to be a small when I ordered it.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:30 pm

I don’t see any markings on the grip other than an “Xesse” on one side.  I have a large hand and the adjustable portion appears to be about mid-point on the adjustment, and my hand fits in tightly.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by 22Cool Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:21 pm

Thanks Greg, info has been sent!
Actually, I assumed that the red ones came in different sizes, but large is fine for me as well.
My hands are actually a bit unusual with large meaty palms and short fingers, so I can actually fit a range of sizes since none are really perfect (see my avatar lol). I might try the custom mold/altering one day.
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 am

I'd be happy to make a red, or any color you'd like, custom-sized grip for your Hammerli.  Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of reviews of my work and see examples at [url=PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com]PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com[/url].  Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

All best,
Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

ric1911a1 and 22Cool like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down