Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse

4 posters

Go down

Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse Empty Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse

Post by WSR32 9/30/2022, 7:58 pm

Want to buy a set of Xesse plastic (ambidextrous) or wood (also ambidextrous) grips for my comp model.  I am not a fan of the carbon fiber looking ones but am open to other options.

Thank you,

Miguel

WSR32

Back to top Go down

Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse Empty Re: Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse

Post by BerryhillAC 10/1/2022, 5:58 am

Take a look at my website, PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com.  I can make just about any sort of ambi grips for your Xesse pistol you'd like.

Thanks,
Andrew

BerryhillAC

WSR32 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse Empty Re: Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse

Post by WSR32 10/1/2022, 8:28 am

Awesome I'll contact you through the website. I was looking for a stock option but I see you do 3d scans too. I might have something you can help me out with. Look for an email from me.

Miguel

WSR32

Back to top Go down

Looking for ambidextrous grips for Xesse Empty Xesse grips

Post by rich.tullo 10/1/2022, 12:35 pm

WSR32 wrote:Want to buy a set of Xesse plastic (ambidextrous) or wood (also ambidextrous) grips for my comp model.  I am not a fan of the carbon fiber looking ones but am open to other options.

Thank you,

Miguel
I have a set of ambi carbon grips from a 2022 Xesse. They ask a lot of money for them new but if you want them $50 including shipping.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 10/1/2022, 12:37 pm

I might have a set of the non carbon ones , for xesse too, they are a little scuffed up, $20 if you want those.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by WSR32 10/1/2022, 12:44 pm

Can you send me pics? I'll probably take one of those sets.

Thanks

Miguel

WSR32

Back to top Go down

Post by 22Cool 10/27/2022, 11:24 am

Hey Miguel,
If you're still looking, I can send you my black plastic Trailside grips (same as Xesse and great condition) for free.
Best,
Ken
22Cool
22Cool

WSR32 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down