Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping

3 posters

Go down

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping Empty Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping

Post by smdial 10/28/2022, 12:22 pm

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping Img_1310
!!! Please check with your local range before buying !!!

I have a DIY kit for sale on this forum but I've received a lot of feedback to make it more simple and pre-wire it.  So I have come up with a complete mechanical kit, for $170 + $7 shipping.

It includes my circuit board (works with Tom's Bullseye Match App) to run the system, the motor, mounting bracket, stepper motor driver, drive rod, coupler and battery cradle.  All wiring is complete and tested.

What is NOT included:
  • A dewalt battery & charger (found here), figured a lot of you had this already
  • 1x6 ~ 18" long to mount to (just for ease of shipping)

Simply plug in a dewalt 20v compatible battery, and the system will power up and run.  

PM me if interested.  Thanks!

smdial

https://github.com/100-5x/Bullseye-Target-System

SingleActionAndrew and samtoast like this post

Back to top Go down

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping Empty Re: Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping

Post by smdial 11/3/2022, 8:50 am

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping HomeRangeSetup
Another user took it and made their own...similar design!

smdial

samtoast likes this post

Back to top Go down

Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping Empty Re: Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping

Post by SingleActionAndrew 11/3/2022, 11:33 pm

Now we're talking. Or getting a lot closer to it. I have a long list of science projects already, so I've been watching interested but am not interested in another DIY kit

How much does it weigh? I suspect I could sweet talk a guy at the range, but ... will it hold in a typical clamp style target holder on a pulley? It would be unfortunate to have to get a cease fire at a range that doesn't normally do those to recover my electronics by the backstop.
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by smdial 11/4/2022, 7:28 am

3.4# with a dewalt battery installed.  I'm using a board with 50% aluminum and 50% wood. 

Range USA clamps have two pins in them that I measured out and drilled to. that keeps this completely locked in place.
Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping IMG_1363

My first version just used a cable going over the clamp.  Worked just as well, but I wanted a cleaner look.
Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping IMG_0835

If interested, I can either send you the dewalt battery dock, or you can use something like this: CCTV Power Pack ~$30 on Amazon and I'll send you a female pigtail wired in (Found here)

smdial

SingleActionAndrew and samtoast like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by samtoast 11/9/2022, 10:15 pm

I can attest this system works great! 
I use it at an outdoor range without any problems. Although i only use it at 25 yards, the WiFi signal works from over 100 yards. I put all the components in an electric box, and can use it with the target hanging down or straight up. It is small, reliable, affordable, and most importantly a lot of fun! Using the Bullseye Match app, practice is just like a real match!
Thanks smdial!

samtoast

Back to top Go down

Post by samtoast 11/12/2022, 11:02 am

samtoast wrote:I can attest this system works great! 
I use it at an outdoor range without any problems. Although i only use it at 25 yards, the WiFi signal works from over 100 yards. I put all the components in an electric box, and can use it with the target hanging down or straight up. It is small, reliable, affordable, and most importantly a lot of fun! Using the Bullseye Match app, practice is just like a real match!
Thanks smdial!
and it is water (and snow) proof
Attachments
Indoor Range Turning Target System -- $170 + $7 shipping Attachment
A.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(97 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

samtoast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down