Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes

5 posters

Go down

WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes Empty WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes

Post by dfk178 10/28/2022, 5:40 pm

Want to Buy metal Replacement Drawers made by Strong Case for Gun Ho Pistol Boxes.

Looking for one replacement drawer for Gun Ho 4 gun box, measurements of metal drawer are 8" by 17"

and looking for one replacement drawer for Gun Ho 5 gun box, measurements of metal drawer are 10" by 17"

These were designed by Strong Case as an upgrade drawer for GUN HO Pistol Boxes.

If you have one and never used it, I will be interested.

Thank you
dfk178
dfk178

Back to top Go down

WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes Empty Re: WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes

Post by PWH20112016 10/28/2022, 9:09 pm

Are you talking about the add on drawer? It mounts to the bottom of the gun box.

PWH20112016

Back to top Go down

WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes Empty Re: WTB: Strong Case Replacement Drawers for GUN HO Pistol Boxes

Post by TargetShooter27 10/28/2022, 9:29 pm

He is talking about a replacement tray they made for Gun Ho boxes that used extension slides and the Strong Case metal tray.  I searched everywhere for those several years ago with no luck.  I believe they were only available in one size, maybe for a four gun box.

TargetShooter27

Back to top Go down

Post by Al 10/28/2022, 10:14 pm

TargetShooter27 wrote:He is talking about a replacement tray they made for Gun Ho boxes that used extension slides and the Strong Case metal tray.  I searched everywhere for those several years ago with no luck.  I believe they were only available in one size, maybe for a four gun box.
DITTO here.
Got one for my first 4 gun GunHo case & when I got a second box they weren't available  :arrow:any longer.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dfk178 10/29/2022, 12:31 am

PWH20112016 wrote:Are you talking about the add on drawer? It mounts to the bottom of the gun box.
It was a replacement for the plastic GUN HO Tray. Made of metal, mounted to inside of box and slid in and out on ball bearings and did not fall out like the plastic tray. 

Dan
dfk178
dfk178

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 10/29/2022, 5:55 am

Hmmm.

Measure. Sketch.

Search for drawer slides on Amazon. Buy a suitable size sheet of thin Aluminum from HD/Lowe's. Make a template/mock up from a sheet of mounting card from Dollar Tree. Even a decent pair of kitchen scissors will cut the sheet. Pop rivets best, but small screws and/or epoxy will work.

Just my 2c

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down