Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Clark Custom SSR built on S&W 66-5

Go down

WTS: Clark Custom SSR built on S&W 66-5 Empty WTS: Clark Custom SSR built on S&W 66-5

Post by oneoff 11/11/2022, 1:58 pm

WTS: Clark Custom SSR built on S&W 66-5 210
This is practically new, having less than a box of .38 targets through it. Arthritis is changing my sport shooting, and a surgery came between my ordering this and getting it a year later. I do not need it, and want it to go to someone who can use it.
This is an amazing shooter, and I'm pretty sure that it has the best trigger that this old 1911 guy has ever felt! The DA is just magical.
You can read about it "Here." I am convinced that these don't come up for sale because their owners won't part with them!
This 4" model has the following extras:
  • Interchangable front sight mount

• Patridge front sight

• F/O front sight

• Gold-Bead front sight

• Bowen Rough-Country rear sight (plain black blade)

The grips are what came with the 66-5 snubbie that this was built on. The gun was sold to me as used, but it was in mighty fine shape. Now it's fantastic!
I can usually only ship on Wednesday & Friday with nearly 2-days notice, so please understand that constraint.
$1600 shipped.
My name is Dan, and you are welcome to Private Message me on this forum with any additional questions or comments.  All the best!
Trades are not what I'm looking for, but the worst I'll say is no thanks. I have no interest in plastic firearms, or black rifles.

oneoff

Back to top Go down