Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300

4 posters

Go down

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 Empty For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300

Post by only_8_ring 11/16/2022, 8:48 pm

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300
($270 if the case is going to a new or junior shooter)
Shipping included in cost. Shipping to continental US only. 

Comes with accessories:
- Both keys (front and back compartments)
- U-clamp to hold open the cover during windy conditions
- Magnet bar for storing magazines and sight tools
- Attachment points and carry sling
- Adjustable spotter scope bracket and attachment knob for scope

This case is USED - and looks like it. It has scuffs and dings on the outside, and there's a chunk of the cover material missing from one side. However, the wear is all cosmetic. This pistol case still has decades of life left in it.

I'll accept offers via private message to this account. 

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 HyYgX0PFor sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 OjZqhCJFor sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 CJpdXo9For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 ZXBx425For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 HNu28crFor sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 38chzFm

only_8_ring

sayracin and SaraiEsq like this post

Back to top Go down

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 Empty Re: For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300

Post by mbmshooter 11/18/2022, 1:59 pm

That looks very much like the 5-gun Pachmayer I bought in the 70s.  I had to replace it a few years later when I stated using optics because the case was not tall enough. 
Will this case accommodate pistols with optics?

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300 Empty Re: For sale: Pachmayr Super Deluxe 5-gun Case w/ Accessories - $300

Post by only_8_ring 11/18/2022, 9:50 pm

Good question. As it is, I can fit pistols with a reflex style optic, but a tube-style optic doesn't fit. For example, my Ruger Mk IV with a Vortex Venom fit fine, but a Pardini or 1911 with an UltraDot will not fit.

only_8_ring

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew 11/18/2022, 10:29 pm

[..]
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by wbnash3 11/22/2022, 8:40 pm

I can't quite tell from the photos, but does this box have the screw tightener on the pistol rack.  It appears not, but I am not sure. 

Thanks...
wbnash3
wbnash3

http://walternashlaw.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down