Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Columbus, Ohio Mayor Coleman After Guns Shows

Go down

Columbus, Ohio Mayor Coleman After Guns Shows Empty Columbus, Ohio Mayor Coleman After Guns Shows

Post by Steve Yuszka 6/27/2011, 4:02 pm

Local Ohio shooters must keep vigilant. The Mayor of Columbus, Ohio is "outraged" that anyone can go into a Columbus gun show and walk out with fully automatic weapons without a background check. He is pushing a law with city council to require background checks on all gun purchases, even private sales.

Now, before you all start on this, I am very much aware of the ignorance and lack of legal thought put forth by this politician. I am trying to be nice. Unfortunately, there are many anti-gun people out there that will believe the deliberate misinformation put forth by the liberal elite. Yes, this mayor is a liberal democrat, elected for his third term, and is noted for outlandish statements designed for the weak minded.

I just wanted to get the word out; be aware our rights will be attacked from any angle.
Steve Yuszka
Steve Yuszka

http://www.powderrm.com

Back to top Go down