Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye

+9
Allgoodhits
Froneck
Merick
Dcforman
bruce martindale
willnewton
SingleActionAndrew
mbmshooter
toddcfii
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye - Page 2 Empty Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye

Post by Wobbley 5/26/2023, 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well with the rather open-ended of what the CMP will accept as a “Service Pistol”, maybe every pistol 9mm or bigger can be considered a “Bullseye Pistol”.  As for the other stuff people try and sell, I’m considerably open to whatever.  Mostly because I shoot other stuff besides Bullseye. Shocked
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

msmith44 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye - Page 2 Empty Re: Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye

Post by Froneck 6/1/2023, 6:55 pm

My first year at Perry was 1982. Back then you could go to the DCM and request a Service pistol, it was given with 2 magazines and 2 boxes of ammo to sight it in. Then during the match another full box of 50 rounds were issued to everyone to shoot. That continued for quite a few years until a 60 minutes reporter went there and got a 1911 and made a show of how a gun can be obtained to rob the local bank. Soon after the offering of a service pistol to use in the National match was ended.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye - Page 2 Empty Re: Just sitting around and talking about Bullseye

Post by bruce martindale 6/2/2023, 6:06 am

And our freedom is constantly eroded by suckling of idiots…

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 6/2/2023, 6:52 am

Yeah the anti gunners will do anything to take the guns. The 60 minute program did nothing more than advertise to all those dirt bags where to get a gun! Chief of Police I think from Port Clinton when on stage said a bank nor store was ever robbed when NRA was having the match at Camp Perry!
 I was told by the AMU that the original match was 75 yards Slow fire and 50 yards Timed and Rapid. I suspect the target was the full size rifle target than went to the 1 scoring ring.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2