New Accu-Lock 1911's in stock

Go down

New Accu-Lock 1911's   in stock  Empty New Accu-Lock 1911's in stock

Post by DavidR on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Some may know that i am a FFL dealer, But I am also now a Dealer for the Hand Built Accu-Lock Pistols. These are products of Travis Strahan who is a member of the American Pistol Smiths Guild, not many Bullseye builders have that distinction that still produce guns for our sport. Today I received  two brand new Accu-lock 1911 45 acp target pistols that were just delivered. These are complete and ready to ship.
Both come with 1'' ultra dots, two tuned mags, deluxe padded range bag and each was accuracy tested by Bullseye legend Herschel Anderson and come with a test target signed by him.
One is built on a Springfield Armory National Match 70 series frame and slide, the other on a Colt 70 series frame and slide.
Test target for Colt is 1.265'' @ 50 yards with hand loaded ammo, Springfield is 1.15'' @ 50 yards with hand loaded ammo. Load info will be provided so you can duplicate it if you wish too. Your choice of grips, wood or Sharkskin texture, UD box and extras included.
Price includes shipping to your FFL, Accu-Lock will entertain one trade in gun per purchase.
5675.00  If interested contact here or hwy92gun@bellsouth.net
If you want one of the finest built Bullseye guns in the world that will hold its tight group size year after year, nothing compares to a Accu-lock.
If your not familiar with the Accu-Lock, check out the website here. http://www.accu-lockpistols.com/

New Accu-Lock 1911's   in stock  Img_2610
New Accu-Lock 1911's   in stock  Img_2613
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum