Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown

4 posters

Go down

Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown Empty Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown

Post by Danehogle 6/13/2024, 6:55 pm

Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown Img_1511
Hello all,
First I want to congratulate David David A Treaster for winning the 2024 Ohio State Service Pistol Championship this past weekend! Great iron shooting!

Second, Mr. Jim Henderson has left the  employment of  Cardinal Pistol Range and will be Full time at the CMP as the National pistol Director. I have been assured by Cardinal that the Cardinal 4 gun showdown and the Ohio Triple Crown shall continue as it has. 
With all that said this Saturday’s monthly 2700 at Cardinal is unfortunately canceled.

Lastly, I have tendered my resignation as the Ohio state pistol director for ORPA affective Sept 30, 2024. ORPA has found a replacement and will be making the announcement at the appropriate time. It has been a pleasure working with everyone making bullseye better here in Ohio.
Danehogle
Danehogle

shanneba and MkFiji like this post

Back to top Go down

Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown Empty Re: Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown

Post by SingleActionAndrew 6/13/2024, 7:38 pm

Congratulations Mr Treaster!
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown Empty Re: Ohio Triple Crown and the Cardinal 4 gun showdown

Post by james r chapman 6/13/2024, 7:44 pm

Congratulations to all three! Oki
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 6/13/2024, 8:00 pm

Thank you for all you've done for our sport, Mr. Hogle.
john bickar
john bickar

orpheoet, cavedweller29, Danehogle and chiz1180 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down