Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!.

+5
JayhawkNavy02
Qasimali
Mark Patterson
Al
Jack H
9 posters

Go down

One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!. Empty One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!.

Post by Jack H 7/4/2011, 5:47 am

Wouldn't this game be boring if we did it like this all the time?
One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!. 85X

Needless to say the following target was not it's twin. Was 97-7 with the last shot a 7. And you know where it landed. Some jerk must have fired the last shot. Aaarrgh! pirat
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!. Empty Re: One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!.

Post by Al 7/5/2011, 5:52 pm

Nice one Jack!

I've been trying to get my shoulder back in shape enough to shoot those again, but have to admit with work and family concerns the last 2 months I haven't done my therapy once.

On the bright side I did finally shoot a couple of 2700's the last 3 weeks. Didn't come close to shooting an expert score, but it was fun...frustrating at times, but fun.

FWIW

Al

Back to top Go down

One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!. Empty Re: One of my best TF ever. Followed by an Aaarrgh!.

Post by Jack H 7/6/2011, 10:25 pm

It's been 11 months since surgery. My shoulder is not back to par yet. I sometimes find there is sort of a shoulder collapse mid string. That is a big distraction trying to keep the gun raised. Also work keeps me off the practice line way too much. I have even missed matches 20 miles away due to work. That is what I get for being a public servant. I wanna retire so I can go to Perry.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Patterson 7/7/2011, 4:32 am

Guys..I had rotator cuff surgery Jan 7th 2009 as mine was tore 95%..I instructed the Ortho to make this thing bullet proof as I shoot 2-3 times weekly 2-4 hours at a time..He told me to not turn a tap for 6 mos and DO NOT SHOOT for a year..I went thru all the rehab and waited the year and now I'm 18mos out and the pain is gone..I'm fairly new to bullseye shooting as I started in 2009 by shooting 2-3 matches as an expert and now 18mos later I'm still an expert shooting 91-93% so I'm pretty happy..I have shot 9-10 matches this year and I feel my shoulder is 85-90% at this time and all the pain is gone..The people in the know say it takes 18mos to get rid of the pain and in 24mos you will never know you had the operation..I have made the 18mos in fine shape so let see what happens in 6 more mos..Trust the Wobble and pay attention 2 details..Good Luck..Mark
Mark Patterson
Mark Patterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Qasimali 12/16/2014, 6:43 am

Good one Jack port!

I have been looking to get the glenohumeral joint the government financial aid design plenty of to help blast those people again, however should declare along with operate and also household considerations the final only two several weeks My spouse and i never have performed the treatment as soon as.

Within the vivid area I did last but not least blast a number of 2700's the final 3 months. Failed to appear all around capturing a professional rating, but it had been exciting... aggravating from time to time, however exciting.

Qasimali

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 12/16/2014, 12:23 pm

Congratulations!  I'm ecstatic I shot an 88 in SF yesterday so I have a long ways to go for targets like that Wink
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 12/20/2014, 10:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Qasimali, but please try to be a bit more succinct in your wording!
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Otiso 12/20/2014, 11:15 pm

You inspired me to create an avatar.
I shot several 97's in TF practice but never a clean. To date the only 100's  I've shot were in a match. I couldn't repeat it for the next 10 though. I did 3 of them in one day. SF is the thing I need to conquer. I have shot 96 and 95 back to back on a training day more than a few times, but come match day, it's 86..87. I know that I am not feeling as relaxed as I do on practice day during slow fire. I don't know why I can't settle in, but the wobble is so much worse on match day for slow fire. I'm not as rattled in timed and rapid for some reason.
Otiso
Otiso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H 12/21/2014, 4:32 am

Wow!  My fame from 7/2011 lives on!  At the rate I am going though....

I have tried to forget the "Aaarrgh!", and keep up the good stuff.  I think by now I know how to shoot the shot(s).  I just need more time and practice.  I might retire in 7 months.  But I don't know yet.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 12/21/2014, 8:03 am

I wonder if Qasimali is using google translate to post with and something didn't work correctly...
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 12/21/2014, 2:05 pm

Qasimali wrote:Good one Jack port!

I have been looking to get the glenohumeral joint the government financial aid design plenty of to help blast those people again, however should declare along with operate and also household considerations the final only two several weeks My spouse and i never have performed the treatment as soon as.

Within the vivid area I did last but not least blast a number of 2700's the final 3 months. Failed to appear all around capturing a professional rating, but it had been exciting... aggravating from time to time, however exciting.

Slamming Universal Translator against palm..... lol!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum