Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooters to the line

+2
DeweyHales
desben
6 posters

Go down

Shooters to the line Empty Shooters to the line

Post by desben 5/29/2014, 8:18 pm

"Shooters to the line"... Just sharing a picture from the Don Moore Memorial Match, held at Connaught Range (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), on May 18th 2014. It was a crisp morning, with perfect blue sky. It warmed up slowly and by lunch time, a few shooters were just wearing a t-shirt. Beautiful spring morning, but quite windy. I love the smell of burning gunpowder in the morning...

Shooters to the line 14194572726_4ea307b132_o

This military complex has two 50-meter ranges and four 25-meter ones. But it's primarily a rifle training center, with several ranges, up to 1,000 meters. I really enjoyed shooting there. Google view of the pistol ranges: http://goo.gl/rN8Uff

Would you say this is a fairly typical setup for the matches you attend?
desben
desben

Back to top Go down

Shooters to the line Empty Re: Shooters to the line

Post by DeweyHales 5/30/2014, 8:10 am

That looks very similar to some matches I've shot.  It looks like a great day.
DeweyHales
DeweyHales

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 5/30/2014, 9:44 am

its always interesting to see how different range setups look, thanks
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shooters to the line Empty Milan Rifle Club - 2700

Post by dstates 5/30/2014, 12:48 pm

Here are a couple pictures from the Milan Rifle Club in Milan, IL.  They are from a 2700 a few weeks ago.  They are working on installing a new turning system that is below the target instead of hanging the target frames.
Attachments
Shooters to the line Attachment
photo 2.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(180 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
Shooters to the line Attachment
photo 3.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(176 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

dstates

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 6/2/2014, 1:50 pm

There were 36 shooters that showed up for the Washington State Regionals.This is a picture of the Sunday squading.There were more master and high master then any other class.Gitrunk (Chris) down near the end blew everyone away in the SS class and a lot of the masters. I am the big guy on this end dressed like Johny Cash. I didn't exactly shoot fantastic but had a lot of fun.They put on a good match if your ever in Bremerton WA.Shooters to the line Dscf0310
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by gitkrunk 6/2/2014, 2:53 pm

OldMaster64 wrote: I love you There were 36 shooters that showed up for the Washington State Regionals.This is a picture of the Sunday squading.There were more master and high master then any other class.Gitrunk (Chris) down near the end blew everyone away in the SS class and a lot of the masters. I am the big guy on this end dressed like Johny Cash. I didn't exactly shoot fantastic but had a lot of fun.They put on a good match if your ever in Bremerton WA.Shooters to the line Dscf0310
I had a blast! Thanks for inviting me Len.  2700 + EIC + DR. Was a lot in one day
gitkrunk
gitkrunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down