Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like?

+2
james r chapman
Rob Kovach
6 posters

Go down

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Empty Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like?

Post by Rob Kovach Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

I want to get a roll call of members who are going to Camp Perry, and I figure if we post a picture of what we look like, it will be easier for us to say hello to each other in person when we are there.  For those of you with a login name that isn't your name, it would be helpful for you to put that on your post.  Something like this:

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Dsc_0210

Rob Kovach, from Brooklyn, Wisconsin

I would also like an opinion on if we should get together one night for a potluck.  Let me know what you think.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Empty Re: Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like?

Post by james r chapman Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Harold-Ramis-dead-665x385
Hmmmmm... are u sure your not Harold Ramis?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Empty Re: Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like?

Post by Rob Kovach Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Just think....if the rest of you post a picture of yourself we can also have more fun look-alike posts....

I was thinking I look more like Stan Laurel:
Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? Stan-laurel
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:03 am

the old bullseye list use to have a big member picnic at perry every year but guess not anymore, the other place to meet up was always Larry carters big ultradot party
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAces Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Why don't we just set a time and place at Perry to meet, for instance, at the Swap Meet on Thursday.
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 pm

I don't know where I'll be in the evenings, but I'll be at Larrys Guns all day every day during the day.  Come on by and say hey!
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sixftunda Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? <a href=Who's going to Camp Perry and what do you look like? 100-810" />
sixftunda
sixftunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 pm

I look forward to seeing you guys at the swap meet!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down