Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Matches Registration Question

5 posters

Go down

National Matches Registration Question Empty National Matches Registration Question

Post by dstates Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I just signed up for my first trip to Perry, but I'm not sure I did it right. I'd like to shoot in the preliminary match on Wednesday. Is that included in my $200 National Pistol Championship entry?

Thanks, Doug

dstates

Back to top Go down

National Matches Registration Question Empty Re: National Matches Registration Question

Post by Rob Kovach Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I think you are all set.
I signed up too and didn't see a separate sign up.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

National Matches Registration Question Empty Re: National Matches Registration Question

Post by Froneck Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 pm

You just signed up? When I looked early registration ($200) ended April 1. I guess Medium registration will end June1 ($250) and then late registration will be $350.
 Your card will probably be charged $250. I would not try registering on June 1st. The program states $250 prior to June 1st and $350 after June 1st. What happens on June 1st is anyone's guess!
 I have been shooting at Camp Perry for a Looong time, Never had to sign-up for the preliminary match nor do you have to register or pay for the practice the day before.

Frank

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:36 am

Frank,
Somebody screwed up and "early" registration "ended" before they even had the website open for registration, so they extended "early" registration until May 1st, but it doesn't show that in the bulletin--maybe because it was already printed.
 I only had to pay $200.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 am

Oh OK! Thanks, I was going to register in May since it need not be done until May 31. Thanks!! I'll register and save $50

Frank

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:56 pm

I just signed up.  First time to Perry.  Figured from all the various postings this may be the last year for Bulleye/Precision national match to be held at Perry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Glad you are coming, Chip!  Email me to confirm if you want me to reserve a bed for you in one of the Wisconsin huts!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1911MAG Mon May 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Can someone tell me what does partial entry mean on .22 day only, it is listed for Center fire and 45 matches also? Is it a short course of fire? What course of fire is it?

1911MAG

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK Mon May 04, 2015 6:42 pm

If you signup for just that day it will be a 900
SF
NMC
TF
RF
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 pm

You can also register to shoot .22 only, you shoot with everyone else for three days but use only the .22

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down