Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder on 10/6/2011, 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Two thumbs up for Joe Chambers Chambers Custom Pistols Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 2935285009

CCP
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by john bickar on 2/17/2019, 11:39 pm

Another good transaction with LenV. My only complaint is that he somehow sneakily makes me talk myself into buying stuff that I don't really need...
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Speedy396 on 3/7/2019, 10:10 pm

Great transactions with Roddy Toyota and croesler. Roddy delivers beyond expectations and builds a great gun! Also a lot of great advice to a mewb. Croesler transaction was smooth, prompt shipping and good communications.

Speedy396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 3/7/2019, 11:05 pm

"Roddy delivers beyond expectations and builds a great gun!"

Yes!
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by marianigp on 3/29/2019, 5:41 pm

Great transaction and communications with steveu, thanks!

marianigp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 3/29/2019, 8:35 pm

Great dealing with Sa-tevp and Tom Steward!
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 4/5/2019, 8:27 pm

Great dealing with Ia.redneck
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by adv_rider on 1/9/2020, 5:47 am

Aprilian was excellent to work with. Great communication and I had what I bought in 3 days. Wow!

adv_rider

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 1/24/2020, 11:46 am

john bickar wrote:Another good transaction with LenV. My only complaint is that he somehow sneakily makes me talk myself into buying stuff that I don't really need...

+1 - LenV is awesome resource and has an encyclopedial knowledge of everything shooting related.

Len,
I have no problem with buying stuff I don't really need.........  Smile>

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 1/25/2020, 6:06 pm

Great dealing with Lablover! Thanks for the hard to find mount.
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on 4/26/2020, 7:51 pm

Great transaction with dronning in April, 2020. He paid me for shipping before USPS even picked the item up at my house.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on 4/28/2020, 2:39 pm

Great transaction with robert84010. He also paid me well before I shipped the items (indeed I have not yet shipped them, but I certainly will).

Not sure what these guys are thinking, trusting me Laughing
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Trout23 good tranaction

Post by sbtzc on 5/1/2020, 1:28 pm

Great transaction selling to Trout23

sbtzc

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Great seller - AimPoint 9000sc

Post by dpelletier on 5/1/2020, 3:02 pm

Easy peasy buying from dapduh2.
Straight forward, quick on replies and fast shipping.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Dany

dpelletier

Back to top Go down

Post by robert84010 on 5/4/2020, 7:25 pm

great transaction with John Bickar. highly recommend.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty CraigB5940

Post by sbtzc on 5/5/2020, 4:49 pm

Good dealing with Craig.

sbtzc

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Allan Campbell

Post by sbtzc on 5/12/2020, 5:59 pm

Good doing business with Allan.

sbtzc

Back to top Go down

Post by inthebeech on 5/15/2020, 8:16 am

Does the OP intend this to also be a place to warn the friends we've made on this site about people with whom we have had bad experiences?
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G on 6/5/2020, 1:56 pm

Great transaction with CraigB5940. I was the buyer and Craig's selling, shipping and comms were impeccable.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty JIMPGOV`

Post by RobW on 6/7/2020, 7:00 pm

Great doing business with JimPGov, a true gentleman.

RobW

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine on 6/8/2020, 7:02 am

ED CONSTANTINE

I contacted Ed about a pistol that I saw on GlockTalk (Not a Glock a Bullseye Pistol that I would have expected to pay around $3,000.00 for used, but it also included a Holosum $400.00 Red Dot and a custom mount. Ed had offered it to someone and I posted, "If so and so doesn't want it, please let me know". At the time there was no price listed.

There was a link to pictures on a hosting platform, though when I went there it showed a date of 2009 and the "ED" in the upper left hand corner, when clicked on, said a different Last name.

Someone recently tried to scam me for a Benelli MP3S. Mike112 and Carter Klaus. Turns out they are the same person and a tag team in that you get a response to a WTB post from Mike telling you that Claus has what you are looking for and lists his E-mail address. No need to go into the details, but if you Google Mike112 and Klaus's e-mail address, you will get the scoop. So, I was very leary of doing a deal with someone.

Ed had only 67 posts on Glock Talk and I did not get one hit on Googlea about him, got or bad. I called him on the phone and he had an accent. That was the next flag along with him telling me that he was EC1234 on GunBroker, which I could not find. The Dealer he told me he would be sending it from did not have a web site. So I did more due diligence. I:
     Asked for a picture of his drivers license next to the gun, which he sent and it was the same serial number as the pictures posted showing a date of 2009, though he said he did not know how that date was there other than he might have started using that platform in 2009. 
     I asked him to do something to show he actually had been a GunBroker seller so he posted a scope for sale and then I as able to find EC1234 and clicking on his trade history he did have 36 transactions, all + Positive, but none in the last year.
     I then contacted the dealer, who turned out to be a Male Registered Nurse by day and a Home FFL by night. Nice guy, filled me in on Ed, who is Russian but has been in the US for decades. He does have a Facebook page for the gun shop and seemed legit. KC Arms in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
     My last check was that I did not send the PayPal payment of $2,900.00 until the dealer and Ed send me a picture of the packed box and the Tracking Number.

So if anyone wants to have a great deal and not have to worry so much about doing your own vetting, I would recommend Ed Constantine. He has some other Walther and other brand high end target pistols, though most Rim Fire, for sale. You can reach him at his name live.com.
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Sa-tevp - good deal

Post by sbtzc on 7/6/2020, 7:15 pm

Sa-tevp is a great guy with which to deal. Easy transaction. Scope as described / pictured. Excellent packing.

sbtzc

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on 9/18/2020, 8:02 pm

Good transaction with croesler in September, 2020.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum