Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder on 10/6/2011, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Two thumbs up for Joe Chambers Chambers Custom Pistols Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 2935285009

CCP
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by john bickar on 2/17/2019, 10:39 pm

Another good transaction with LenV. My only complaint is that he somehow sneakily makes me talk myself into buying stuff that I don't really need...
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Speedy396 on 3/7/2019, 9:10 pm

Great transactions with Roddy Toyota and croesler. Roddy delivers beyond expectations and builds a great gun! Also a lot of great advice to a mewb. Croesler transaction was smooth, prompt shipping and good communications.

Speedy396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 3/7/2019, 10:05 pm

"Roddy delivers beyond expectations and builds a great gun!"

Yes!
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by marianigp on 3/29/2019, 4:41 pm

Great transaction and communications with steveu, thanks!

marianigp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 3/29/2019, 7:35 pm

Great dealing with Sa-tevp and Tom Steward!
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 4/5/2019, 7:27 pm

Great dealing with Ia.redneck
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by adv_rider on 1/9/2020, 4:47 am

Aprilian was excellent to work with. Great communication and I had what I bought in 3 days. Wow!

adv_rider

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 1/24/2020, 10:46 am

john bickar wrote:Another good transaction with LenV. My only complaint is that he somehow sneakily makes me talk myself into buying stuff that I don't really need...

+1 - LenV is awesome resource and has an encyclopedial knowledge of everything shooting related.

Len,
I have no problem with buying stuff I don't really need.........  Smile>

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Dash on 1/25/2020, 5:06 pm

Great dealing with Lablover! Thanks for the hard to find mount.
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum