Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

+38
Motophotog7
jwax
David
xman
messenger
David R
Dcforman
Allgoodhits
rkittine
RobW
Oleg G
inthebeech
robert84010
dpelletier
sbtzc
PhotoEscape
adv_rider
Ray Dash
marianigp
Speedy396
john bickar
spursnguns
LenV
DonBrummer
Al
gasixgunner
Jack H
Dipnet
dstates
Otiso
Bullseye10X
Fire Escape
Colt711
jakuda
tony
Henry Sapoznik
DavidR
Founder
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder 10/6/2011, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Two thumbs up for Joe Chambers Chambers Custom Pistols Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 2935285009

CCP
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

SBlackwell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Dcforman 4/13/2021, 5:26 pm

Excellent transaction with OldShooter. Pistol was as described with a nice trigger. Looking forward to using it at Cardinal and Perry this year. This is my second transaction with him. Both were great, good communication along the way. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by robert84010 4/14/2021, 10:13 pm

excellent transaction with Super Dave. good communications throughout process. packaged well. would definitely buy from again.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 4/29/2021, 12:49 am

Great experience with Killough Shooting Sports.  Eley Target version shows up on site yesterday. Jumped on, placed order, paid..... and got email almost immediately “out of stock”. This morning call, - Steve apologized for inconvenience and offered upgrade to Eley Club. Just got email, - package is on its way. That’s is the honorable way of doing business. 

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by David R 5/27/2021, 1:03 pm

C7@71
Great transaction!

David
David R
David R

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Dick Horton Grip Enlargement

Post by messenger 6/7/2021, 2:57 pm

I've put on a little weight and some of it has gone to my hands. Dick made a pair of beautiful grips a few years ago for me for a pair of Benelli MP95E's. I have since sold one but the other has gotten so tight that it has become too uncomfortable to shoot. I sent it back to Dick and he modified it and now it fits my fat hands perfectly. I couldn't be happier. All he wanted was $15 for return shipping. That is what I call customer service! Two thumbs up for Dick Horton!!

Bill
messenger
messenger

onlylead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xman 6/14/2021, 8:46 pm

I highly recommend Neal Stepp at International Shooters Service in Fort Worth Texas. He has his new 2021 Eley and RWS .22 ammo prices. He will work with you on pick up and save delivery charges if you happen to be within driving distance. His place is a candy store for small bore rifle especially. Give him a call and see what he can do for you and your .22 ammo needs. After normal business hours pick ups can be arranged too.

xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Post by David 6/28/2021, 8:05 pm

I highly recommend reloadersusa.com for all your reloading supplies.. They got primers in stock. Just had some from them

David

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 7/14/2021, 5:20 pm

reloadersusa.com?
These guys: https://reloadersusa.com/product/cci-small-pistol-primers-500/
$5,000 for 1,000 SPP?

jwax

http://www.shooterstechnology.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 7/14/2021, 9:52 pm

John, the pricing on their item pages doesn’t use a decimal point, so their actually $50.00/k. I ordered WLPP & WSPP from them, 5k SPP for $195 plus several other items a couple weeks ago. My order is still “processing” but I’m hopeful!

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 7/14/2021, 10:31 pm

Hope you're right. Did they take a credit card?

jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 7/15/2021, 9:41 am

Yes they did, so I'm thinking the prices are valid, now to see how long it takes to process the order...

Last edited by Motophotog7 on 7/15/2021, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 7/15/2021, 10:03 am

I am hoping that you get the stuff you ordered. However, looking at the address listed on the website, you get:

https://www.showcase.com/1736-1740-river-hills-dr-nashville-tn-37210/23601977/

"Industrial Space for Rent"...
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 7/15/2021, 10:08 am

Looking at the original recommendation, I see that his join date is the same day as the post... May have gotten bit here, time will tell.

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 7/15/2021, 12:47 pm

They have not answered an email inquiry, or returned phone call.
Smells bad!

jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 7/15/2021, 1:10 pm

I called, the gentleman who answered was able to look up my order and tell me what I ordered, claims it has been shipped and should arrive Saturday. I asked for a tracking number and he said it was sent in an email. When pushed because I don't have said email he claimed it would be sent out in a few minutes. He couldn't give me a tracking number over the phone. Judge me how you will, he did have an accent... I guess I'll know soon enough.

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 7/20/2021, 10:28 pm

Following up here, it appears ReloadersUSA is a scam site. I have disputed the transaction. There are 2 addresses associated with them, the second one I checked into is for an LGS in Louisville, I called them and was not the first to call inquiring about internet sales. The LGS has a lawyer involved trying to get their address disassociated from ReloadersUSA. My bad for not doing my due diligence.

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 8/2/2021, 10:33 am

Smooth transaction with bbh791 in July, 2021.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 8/3/2021, 8:27 pm

Final update on my RELOADERSUSA saga, never received the order, but thankfully I paid using PayPal and after going through the dispute process and a lengthy phone call PayPal closed my case and issued a full refund. +1 for using PayPal!

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 8/3/2021, 8:33 pm

On a positive note, purchased 2 UD’s from Radjag, everything from communications to the shipping was top notch! Shipped on Friday arrived on Monday from Oregon to upstate NY! 5 stars highly recommended would not hesitate to have further dealings with Roy!

Motophotog7

radjag likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 8/3/2021, 9:11 pm

Motophotog7 wrote:On a positive note, purchased 2 UD’s from Radjag, everything from communications to the shipping was top notch! Shipped on Friday arrived on Monday from Oregon to upstate NY! 5 stars highly recommended would not hesitate to have further dealings with Roy!
Seconded on radjag. I've actually seen him in the flesh; he exists! I'd be comfortable doing business with him.
john bickar
john bickar

radjag likes this post

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Trigger Shoes

Post by messenger 8/4/2021, 1:46 pm

I just received my order of trigger shoes from Frank Sokolowski, They are a work of art. Really beautiful. I wasn't looking for bling for my pistols but I got it. Worth every penny.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person) - Page 3 Empty Master Cast Bullets

Post by Pinetree 8/7/2021, 11:34 am

Excellent transaction with Master Cast Bullets. Dude said "they'll go out tomorrow" and they did.

2,000 .45 200gr SWC shipped via USPS for just under $200.

The lady at the post office wasn't happy, but I was.

Box was expertly packed arrived today without damage (it was a short trip to be honest).

Bullets have a blue non-sticky lube.

Very pleased.

Pinetree

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew 8/7/2021, 11:59 pm

Top notch experience with Jon Eulette on a 1911 trigger job
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew 8/10/2021, 5:54 pm

Joy all around dealing with JIMPGOV. He was flexible and knew all the local guys
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Motophotog7 8/11/2021, 9:11 pm

Excellent transaction with Chiz1180, prompt responses and shipping. Everything as described!

Motophotog7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum