Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product recommendation

5 posters

Go down

Product recommendation Empty Product recommendation

Post by DonBrummer 12/29/2015, 7:12 pm

I received this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it.  While mine is specifically for my Hornady LNL press they have solutions for Dillon, RCBS, & Lee as well. 
http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/lighting
DonBrummer
DonBrummer

Back to top Go down

Product recommendation Empty Re: Product recommendation

Post by ChipEck 12/29/2015, 8:23 pm

They are great.  I put one on my 650 and (sorry for this :-)) the difference was like night and day.  Seriously, I could clearly see the amount of powder, if any case mouths were dinged, etc.  I never reload without that light on any more.

Chip
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H 12/29/2015, 8:44 pm

The InLine folks recently moved across town.  They used to be almost neighbors to me.  Now they are 5-6 miles away.
They are wonderful people and have great products.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by farmboy 12/29/2015, 9:27 pm

+1 on Inline products. I have the light system for the LNL Progressive as well as the finished round bin bracket.  The bracket solved several problems with the adjustability of the cam wire & case slide on the LNL case feeder system. The factory bracket was not strong enough and would bend under the weight of loaded rounds causing chasing of the setting. I have several other products too - like them all.
farmboy
farmboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Escape 12/30/2015, 12:15 am

Nice to see a quality product for this application!

I tried the Hornady 'stick on' strip and as mentioned in several of their reviews it did not stick long enough to even turn on. It also lacked any switch so plugging and unplugging was necessary when I re-purposed it as an under cabinet light, did not last long there before dying.
This product is NOT related to the Hornady one, just wanted to for-warn anyone who might be thinking that it might be a less expensive version of this light system.

Bruce

Fire Escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down