Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Games housing.

Go down

Eastern Games housing. Empty Eastern Games housing.

Post by Greg Ficklin Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:08 pm

I will again be volunteering for the CMP as the hut manager during the Eastern Games/Creedmoor Cup matches.
If you are planning to stay in the huts you will have to notify Christina Roguski at the CMP when registration opens sometime in Feb.
She will put you on a list that is given to me so that I know when to expect you, and to get an accurate assessment of the huts needed.
The huts sleep 12 to 16 adults in military fashion, and we usually get 5 to 7 huts. The word is out on this super affordable option at the
 Eastern Games.
The cost is $5/night, yes five big ones! You will have to bring your own pillow, bed sheets and blanket. The head is across the road with
 prison showers for everyone and unlimited hot water.
The huts are not locked during the day, so if you don't trust anyone you can lock up valuables in your vehicle that must stay in the
 designated parking area.
You may bring coolers, cook outside, and have a coffee pot.
The huts have A/C and heat if needed, and electric outlets on each end of the hut.
You may NOT bring a tent, or camper.
You will be required to participate in the field day (clean up ) of all areas we used during the event immediately after the Creedmoor BBQ.
You may not clean rifles, or pack for home at this time.
You will be required to clear out of the huts completely on the last day of the EIC rifle match. No one will be allowed to return to the huts
after the EIC because the keys will have been turned in.

We have a great time in the huts, but if total comfort is important, it might not be for you. It's really great for disconnecting from the world for ten days
of shooting.

GF

Greg Ficklin

Back to top Go down