Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA.

4 posters

Go down

New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA. Empty New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Thanks David!

Last edited by w4ti on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA. Empty Re: New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA.

Post by jmdavis Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Well there is SAFS at Perry. You can probably also get some coaching/mentoring from shooters in GA. But I travelled 529 miles to attend a Zins clinic in OH back in April. 

While I'm at it, get this workbook and start going through it. 

http://www.brianzins.com/wp-content/uploads/USMCPistolTeamWorkbook.pdf

Last edited by jmdavis on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
jmdavis
jmdavis

Back to top Go down

New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA. Empty Re: New Shooter looking for Clinics in/around GA.

Post by jglenn21 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:23 am

Sent you a PM,  but the two clubs that run Bullseye matches here are Riverbend( this weekend) and South River( 2nd Sunday).

Lots of Ga shooters on this site.

There is also an indoor 900 match held down in Newnan each month.
jglenn21
jglenn21

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 am

Riverbend just hosted a bullseye clinic in the spring as we do each year but come out and shoot with us this sunday fathers day or any 3rd sunday and there are plenty of us that will help you.
match starts at 10am, directions at rbgc.org
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Donley Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:45 pm

At River Bend Gun Club we are tentatively planning to hold a clinic for new shooters at the end of the season.  Probably late October or early November.  Directions at the club website rbgc.org.  Please send me your private email address and I will add you to my bullseye email list.  I will send you a 2016 program now and then each month, about a week before our match, I send out an email reminder.  Most of our matches are the 3rd Sunday, but there are some differences.  For instance, July will be 4th Sunday, so as not to conflict with Camp Perry.  Come out and shoot with us!

Best regards,

David Donley
Match Director, Bullseye Pistol
River Bend Gun Club
404-791-5166
dwdonley@mindspring.com

David Donley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down