Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA Ignores Me

5 posters

Go down

NRA Ignores Me Empty NRA Ignores Me

Post by BE Mike Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Back in early March (now August), I made a payment to upgrade my NRA Life Membership to Endowment. I have made several phone calls and basically they all promised to send out my new credentials, but I'm being blown off. My last call was on 7/18 to Membership and they assured me that my credentials would be sent out in 3 or 4 weeks (in three days, it'll be 4 weeks). Does anyone know a way to get someone who cares at the NRA to actually help me? I'm sure that the big shots there can't be troubled with my little problem. I've been a Life Member since 1972 and have volunteered for various NRA activities, signed up a lot of new members over the years, etc. It does seem to me that the NRA has gotten so big that they don't really care about individual members and their paltry hundreds of dollars that they pay.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

NRA Ignores Me Empty Re: NRA Ignores Me

Post by dronning Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Did you pay by credit card.  If so send them a letter saying you are going to disputed the charge due to not receiving what you were promised.

This has worked for me with other slow vendors, they hate giving back money.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:27 pm

dronning wrote:Did you pay by credit card.  If so send them a letter saying you are going to disputed the charge due to not receiving what you were promised.

This has worked for me with other slow vendors, they hate giving back money.

- Dave
Yes, I did, although it is a debit card. I told them that maybe I should dispute the charges and of course they gave me the song and dance about sending out my credentials immediately. During this time they once sent me some Life Membership credentials. I told them that that was nice, but I've been a Life Member since 1972. I suppose, I'll have to set down and snail mail them a letter as you suggest and tell them that I'll be contesting the charge on my card.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Axehandle Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 am

While I'm sure they get swamped from time to time March is way to long.   I recently upgraded to Benefactor and had my credentials in just a few weeks.

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

Post by DirComp Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:02 am

Mike,

Send me your personal information (name, address, membership number, etc.) and I will contact Membership to see if I can get something done for you.

Denny

DirComp

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 pm

DirComp wrote:Mike,

Send me your personal information (name, address, membership number, etc.) and I will contact Membership to see if I can get something done for you.

Denny
Thank you. PM sent.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:09 pm

DirComp wrote:Mike,

Denny
Dennis, thank you for coming onto this forum and giving us a voice.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

I want to thank Denny for checking in to this. My credentials for NRA Endowment Member arrived in today's mail, exactly 30 days after I contacted membership services and 5 months and 10 days after I paid to upgrade from NRA Life Member. I guess I didn't just fall through the cracks, but fell into a chasm!
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum