Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!!

4 posters

Go down

Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!! Empty Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!!

Post by madt0wn Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 am

I began shooting in a local, relaxed, indoor bullseye league in October. It's .22lr only, 50ft, 600 points possible. Up until last month, I was lucky to make it once every other week. Tonight was my 3rd week in a row. I'm using a stock Browning Buckmark Camper with a cheap Sightmark red dot. For some reason I had decided to switch from CCI standard velocity to Federal bulk for a few weeks, but switched back tonight. And I'm glad I did.

On my first timed fire target, I wound up shooting a 91, all rounds in the black. It was a major goal of mine for this season, my next one is to score a 500 in a night (shot 491 tonight). I'm definitely buying a round when that happens!

Anyway, just had to share with people who might care. My wife doesn't understand and the league isn't exactly a group of my peers (nice guys, just not on the same page). Going from shooting sub 300 four months ago to this has been a rewarding experience. Can't wait to keep going!

madt0wn

Back to top Go down

Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!! Empty Re: Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!!

Post by Steve B Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 am

Congratulations!

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!! Empty Re: Shot my first 90 on a target tonight!!

Post by Virgil Kane Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

The bar has been raised and you are now hooked. Congrats, good luck and have fun!

Virgil

Virgil Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve B Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:04 am

I had shot 2-3/week for nearly 2 years before I finally cleaned a sustained fire target. Thought that day would never come. But, once you climb over any hurdle it's much easier the next time. Let us know when you shoot a 95 the first time.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Good job and welcome to the addiction of Bullseye Shooting!
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down