Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.

3 posters

Go down

Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.  Empty Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.

Post by Victor Reyes Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:01 am

This is my question. Today I bought was is considered something unusual to me. And the only reason why I bought is was because of the untradot it had on. It's a Smith & Wesson Model 41, 6 inch barrel with no sights and a Untradot installed. The barrel which I think was custom worked on does not have a base for installing a base to attach the red dot. Seems to have been custom worked on . Direct installation of anglelock bases to barrel with slot cut into it. It is engraved with a R on the button of the barrel. And it's engraved on the side with S.T. Chapman, Lone Oak on it. Does anyone have any info on the setup. Thanks Vic.

Victor Reyes

Back to top Go down

Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.  Empty Re: Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.

Post by Wobbley Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:05 am

Pics?
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.  Empty Re: Smith & Wesson 41. 6 inch barrel and no sights. Only scoped.

Post by BE Mike Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 am

Buddy Chapman was a top notch bullseye shooter and bullseye pistolsmith. I think he is pretty much retired now. A lot of Texas shooters used his cut down 6" barrels on S&W model 41's. I'd say you got a keeper.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Reyes Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:23 am

I don't know how to post pics on a smart phone. Maybe I can send some pics and someone can post them. Thanks Vic

Victor Reyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down