Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule of events at camp perry 2017

+3
Walter Demick
LenV
Danehogle
7 posters

Go down

Schedule of events at camp perry 2017 Empty Schedule of events at camp perry 2017

Post by Danehogle 1/23/2017, 3:16 pm

Ok fellow shooters....
I talked to Dennis today and have some information to pass along.
The NRA now has a final schedule of events for this year's NRA Pistol Nationals at camp Perry.

Sunday is a check in day.

Monday is prelim day as we have always don on range 2-4. The one exception is that both DR and HR will be on range 1 and offered every hour. You can infiltrate as you wish. 
 So, a master will be on relay 1 and shoot the prelim 900 and then can take a break and go down to range 1 and shoot HR/ DR at 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00, etc. 

Tuesday - .22 day 
Wednesday - CF day 
Thursday - .45 day 
Thursday night - Awards  at the theater.
Danehogle
Danehogle

Back to top Go down

Schedule of events at camp perry 2017 Empty Re: Schedule of events at camp perry 2017

Post by LenV 1/23/2017, 4:48 pm

So, that's Sunday Sept. 3rd? Just being me. Laughing
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Schedule of events at camp perry 2017 Empty Camp PerryDates 2017

Post by Walter Demick 1/23/2017, 5:22 pm

So the NRA dates are final, but a week after CMP?  Not much progress.  When will they get their collective heads out of the dark?
Walter Demick
Walter Demick

Back to top Go down

Schedule of events at camp perry 2017 Empty Re: Schedule of events at camp perry 2017

Post by Ghillieman 1/23/2017, 5:41 pm

CMP should move their pistol matches to the 14th and 15th.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by weber1b 1/23/2017, 8:03 pm

What about folks who may shoot at Canton through Sunday and then need to get checked in on Monday? Is there any way to get checked in early or online I wonder?

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli 1/23/2017, 8:12 pm

Everyone shoots canton then heads up to perry for registration on sunday

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by weber1b 1/23/2017, 8:28 pm

Chris Miceli wrote:Everyone shoots canton then heads up to perry for registration on sunday
Not having shot Canton, but strongly considering it this year, I wasn't sure how the timing all worked out or what time you could get to Perry if you were shooting all the events in Canton.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli 1/23/2017, 8:35 pm

weber1b wrote:
Chris Miceli wrote:Everyone shoots canton then heads up to perry for registration on sunday
Not having shot Canton, but strongly considering it this year, I wasn't sure how the timing all worked out or what time you could get to Perry if you were shooting all the events in Canton.
I did it for the first time last year. Last year schedule was different and had a empty day to register and shop. This year might have to skip the award ceremony but some veterans of canton might be able to give you a better idea

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaumannk 1/25/2017, 2:43 pm

weber1b wrote:
One of the things that might make it easier to get to Perry Sunday night, either dont shoot DR or the LEG match at Canton Sunday afternoon.    Infiltrate if you can and shoot during the team match Saturday afternoon, or forgo them all together.  

It also helps to be on first relay at Canton, but if you haven't been to the match before, getting on first relay is tough.  

If you are master class, it would behove you to get to Perry by seven Sunday night, as you will be on first relay for prelim Monday morning.   If you arent, you shoud have time to register early Monday morning at Perry and get out to the line in time for your relay.  It is about three hours between the two matches, so quite easily done unless you are on third relay at Canton.   If you are, it is a little tight.

Schaumannk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down