Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin)

Go down

Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin) Empty Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin)

Post by LenV on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Just got off the site and they had 61 in stock.  NFI

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=SRC1608
Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin) SRC1608_XL
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin) Empty Re: Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin)

Post by JayhawkNavy02 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:34 pm

I buy mine from http://www.bullseyegear.com/bullseyepistol/home.php

Lots of color options
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin) Empty Re: Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin)

Post by LenV on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Bullseyegear has been out for a long time. I checked there first.

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:52 pm

I just call and put in an order, the owner will send it direct to the factory so you get the color/combination you want.
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 am

Now if they'd just do a run of 2 gun boxes....
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jwhelan939 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:24 pm

I have 3 gun-ho boxes. Any real advantage to Strongcase?

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Jwhelan939 wrote:I have 3 gun-ho boxes. Any real advantage to Strongcase?
If your box takes scopes I don't think it worth the upgrade, unless you like aluminum
Chris Miceli
Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:05 pm

This box includes scope mount?
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:16 pm

SW-52 wrote:This box includes scope mount?
Strong box come with a spotting scope mount  can be used on either side of box lid
Chris Miceli
Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Thanks chris.
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Jwhelan939 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Figured. Thank you.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:02 pm

I started with an old pachmyer case that wouldn't accept pistols with scopes. Didn't want to modify the box because it had sentimental value, and doing so would have been troublesome - it had the option of a rear compartment. I then switched to the 5 gun "gun-ho" box. I liked it but once loaded up it was quite large and heavy. I soon after settled on an older but hardly used strong case. It has the older bracket system and the older scope mount design. It's a three gun but very wide. It holds everything I need and nothing I don't, strong and takes care of the guns. And it holds guns with scopes. So I'm sold now as a strong box guy.
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Champions Choice has StrongCase pistol boxes in stock. OLD THREAD (admin) Empty Looking for a Strongcase 3 gun Pistol box

Post by Uncle Duck on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm new to this sport and late to the party to buy a new Strongcase Pistol Box.  Does anyone out there have a used one to sell?  I've tried all the suppliers I can think of and from what Im reading They closed the shop and sold the equipment to build them.  Really like the set up and would like to find one.  Thanks

Uncle Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Duck just put a WTB in the Commercial Row. You'll have one in no time. Too bad they went out of business.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Can only suggest you watch ebay, and other gun auction sites and our barter section.

sometimes custom made boxes become available.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Where’s Greg Walloch?
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:27 pm

I’m here.  Backed up about 4 boxes right now.  

Greg

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum