WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly

Go down

WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly Empty WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly

Post by caseyp on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:23 am

Hi,
Does anyone have a Kart Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly that they would like to sell? I have gotten in touch with Fred Kart, and he has none and does not know of a suitable replacement. I have a Kart unit that was stripped to install a scope mount, and I want to reinstall a rear sight. If you have one you would like to sell, please PM me. Thanks very much!

caseyp

Back to top Go down

WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly Empty Re: WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly

Post by CR10X on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Did you check out here?

http://stores.kensight.com/rear/

They have replacement Accro and Elliason type rear sights.

CR10X

Back to top Go down

WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly Empty Re: WTB Kart .22 Conversion Unit Rear Sight Assembly

Post by caseyp on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:31 pm

While the Accro and Elliason sights look somewhat similar to the Kart, there are significant dimensional differences

caseyp

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:11 am

Sorry it didn't work out. I was going from memory since my current Kart is also an optic only.  And honestly, when I had Kart(s) with open sights, I never really measured the rear sight.  There are several other makes of older sights (for revolvers) that follow the same pattern that you might try searching.

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by caseyp on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:11 pm

I've looked at the Ruger and Dan Wesson sights. However, they are further off dimensionally than the Colts. Really could use a genuine Kart if someone  has one.

caseyp

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X on Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 am

caseyp:

Were you able to locate a replacement Kart rear sight?  I'd be interested in one as well.

Thank you.

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Olde Pilot on Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am

Can't imagine there are Kart sights in a drawer somewhere. The Nelson conversion uses a rear that looks very similar. Examine someone's Nelson or call Larry. It is entirely possible that Nelson inherited some Kart designed parts.

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum