Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urema built 45

3 posters

Go down

Urema built 45 Empty Urema built 45

Post by knightimac 5/19/2017, 7:43 pm

Hi all.

I was at my LGS to talk about my dedicated lower being built for my 22 Nelson.  I asked if he had any used bullseye pistols.

Out of the safe comes a custom built 45 in nice shape with Ultradot.  The owner told me it was built by Walter Urema around 1995. BTW the owner said he shoots a Urema built 45 himself. I know he shoots 90+ SF with his. 

This 45 seems like a step up from my Springfield Loaded.  Trigger is nicer, Marvel slide cut, good lockup, good bushing fit and smoother cycling by hand.

Is anybody familiar with this Urema's builds/work?
knightimac
knightimac

Back to top Go down

Urema built 45 Empty Re: Urema built 45

Post by Froneck 5/19/2017, 10:19 pm

Don't know the man but that shouldn't make a difference. I've seen guns by top builders that didn't shoot. Not saying they built a bad gun but who knows what happened to it afterwards. Simple way to find out, seems you know the man since you know how he shoots his gun so ask him to bring it to the range and test it!

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by troystaten 5/20/2017, 11:56 am

Since your going to use it with a Nelson conversion could you bring that to the shop and see how it fits, seems like a good solution if it does.  Good luck and let us know how it works out.

troystaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down