Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyskore expert Optics set

3 posters

Go down

Hyskore expert Optics set Empty Hyskore expert Optics set

Post by Jacob53 4/30/2012, 10:31 am

My reading glasses are getting stronger and stronger as I get close to 60. Has anyone tried the Hyskore Expert Optics set that is supposed to increase the depth of field so that both your sights and the target are in focus? I'd appreciate any input. Thank you.

Jacob53

Back to top Go down

Hyskore expert Optics set Empty Re: Hyskore expert Optics set

Post by Paper-Puncher 6/26/2012, 4:39 pm

Ive seen those...I believe its just some cheaply made plastic stuff if I remeber correctly ......I myself use a Merit Optical Attachment . About $ 50.00 bucks and fully adjustable. Also AGH Makes one that is very similar but sells for $80.00 . The Merit can be had from Bullseye Gear , I like mine and without it open sights for target shooting would not be possible for me. You can also put a piece of black tape on your glasses with a very nicely punched hole in it and it will accomplish the same thing ...I did this till I got my Merit . I used a leather punch to punch the hole and I believe I played around with holes from about a 1/8'' in sized ....you just have to figure out which hole size you need for your eyes and avaible light.

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob53 6/26/2012, 5:38 pm

Thanks for the reply. I bought the Hyskore and you're right, cheap junk. Broke immediately. In the end, I gave up the open sights and moved to a red dot. Couldn't be happier.

Jacob53

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper-Puncher 6/26/2012, 7:28 pm

Dots are nice...and I have them on my 2 main guns...but I have a 2nd .22 and a .38 revolver that I want to play with irons again for awhile.

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by BryanGA 6/27/2012, 9:26 pm

lyman makes a nonadjustable stick on aperture I use with my dots. $18.99 http://www.midwayusa.com/product/936878/lyman-hawkeye-shooters-diopter-optic-aid
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down