Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dot for air pistol?

+9
Blsi2600
Amati
dieselguy624
Oleg G
LenV
BrianC
mikemyers
zanemoseley
JNW1
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Dot for air pistol? - Page 2 Empty Red Dot for air pistol?

Post by JNW1 2/28/2018, 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have both an IZH46M and a Daisy 747 that I shoot indoors at home.  My eyes don't work so well with open sights anymore and I would like to put a red dot on one of these.  The Sun Optics mount works on both, so that is taken care of.  I'd like something lightweight, but don't want to spend over $100 unless I have to.  I  think a reflex sight would work best, but don't have any experience with these.  Anything you can recommend?  If something like a Vortex Crossfire is best I can go with that.
Thanks,
Jeff

JNW1

Jwhelan939 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Red Dot for air pistol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dot for air pistol?

Post by JNW1 6/19/2018, 10:59 pm

OP here.  I wanted to get a Primary Arms Micro Dot, but none have been available at all this year and they keep saying 1-2 months.  So, I ordered a Bushnell TRS-25.  The dot is not round - looks like a little snowman.  I don’t have any issues with the other brands of red dots I have and even had my wife look through it.  Now I get to see how good their warranty is.  I do like the size and weight of this sight and hope I can make it work.
Jeff

JNW1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2