Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics

+3
Amati
Chris Miceli
Bullseye_Stan
7 posters

Go down

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics Empty KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics

Post by Bullseye_Stan Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:43 am

Greetings,

I am looking to throw spend more money on a trigger and the KC roll trigger in Teardrop style looks like it should fit in my SA Range Officer without any modification.  However, I would prefer seeing how this hammer style looks in a 1911.  Maybe that shouldn't really matter, but it does.  Any photos available are appreciated (the KC gallery isn't working for me and I'm not on Facebook)!

Stan

Bullseye_Stan

Back to top Go down

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics Empty Re: KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics

Post by Chris Miceli Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 am

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics 23117011

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics Empty Re: KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics

Post by Amati Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 am

Nice gun Chris. Who makes the rail that the Aimpoint is attached to?

Amati

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:28 am

Amati wrote:Nice gun Chris. Who makes the rail that the Aimpoint is attached to?

not my gun. That is a rock river arms scope rib.

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullseye_Stan Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Thanks Chris!  That hammer looks just fine on a 1911. Now KC Customs sells the Tac II Commander Hammer, which looks like my current hammer.  Hadn't seen the Tac II hammer until today.  Decisions... decisions.

Bullseye_Stan

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 pm

To me it looks good and shoots good.

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics 20180411
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Bullseye_Stan wrote:Thanks Chris!  That hammer looks just fine on a 1911. Now KC Customs sells the Tac II Commander Hammer, which looks like my current hammer.  Hadn't seen the Tac II hammer until today.  Decisions... decisions.
I have the battle ax and the tear drop. I did not think I would but I like the looks of the battle ax better
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 pm

rich.tullo wrote:
Bullseye_Stan wrote:Thanks Chris!  That hammer looks just fine on a 1911. Now KC Customs sells the Tac II Commander Hammer, which looks like my current hammer.  Hadn't seen the Tac II hammer until today.  Decisions... decisions.
I have the battle ax and the tear drop. I did not think I would but I like the looks of the battle ax better
the battle axe design is unique,i have one in my wadgun.
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Battle Axe in my 22
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullseye_Stan Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:20 am

Thanks for the photo's!  That 1911 Oleg has is very nice.  My SA RO is a bit more mundane.  I decided to go with the Tac II Commader Hammer model of the KC roll kit.  It seems to fit the motif of my parkerized 1911 to me:

KC Custom Roll Trigger 'Teardrop' Hammer pics DbYsvtn

The KC kit yields a very consistent 3.5 lb trigger with that bit of roll.  I'll try this out for at least 1000 rounds, but expect it will help.

Bullseye_Stan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down