Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time

2 posters

Go down

Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time Empty Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time

Post by mbarritt 7/12/2012, 2:23 pm

I'm new to this. Just participated in the Pistol SAFS on Monday. I'm going to shoot in the President's and NTI matches on Sunday, driving in from southern Michigan that morning. The program says "firing begins at 7:30." If this were rifle I have some idea what happens before (confirm squadding, pits would close by 7:30, etc.,...). Not counting whatever time I want to prepare, how early should I arrive before the 7:30 time? At the moment I'm assuming an hour, but if anyone can offer some information and guidance I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

mbarritt

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time Empty Re: Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time

Post by sixftunda 7/12/2012, 7:19 pm

You need to double check that you are in the first relay. I would suggest being on the assembly line 30 mins before.
sixftunda
sixftunda

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time Empty Re: Camp Perry President's Pistol Match Arrival Time

Post by mbarritt 7/12/2012, 8:54 pm

Yes, I am in the first relay (should have mentioned that). Thanks.

mbarritt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down