Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards?

+6
dapduh2
zanemoseley
LenV
CR10X
AllAces
IT1 Wes
10 posters

Go down

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards? Empty In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards?

Post by IT1 Wes Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 pm

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards?
Here is an illustration for comparison. Thank you for considering this question.

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards? Diode_main_2017
IT1 Wes
IT1 Wes

https://bookspublicdomain.com

Back to top Go down

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards? Empty Re: In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards?

Post by AllAces Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:03 pm

2 moa for 25 and 50 yards.
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards? Empty Re: In your opinion what is the optimal red dot MOA size for twenty-five yards and fifty yards?

Post by CR10X Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:15 pm

See answer in the other topic.  Ditto.

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:17 pm

We actually did a poll on this one time. Maybe one of the nerds. I mean internet gurus can find it.

Last edited by LenV on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kant reed, Kant rite, kant spel)
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm

I like 2moa but some prefer larger. Maybe the older, I mean "seasoned" shooters prefer larger dots.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by dapduh2 Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 pm

I have a 4 moa and at 25 I manage but at 50 I feel like it isn’t as precise because I cover too much target. I’d like to try 2 moa for both. I saw Ultradot came out with a gen 2 that is 2 MOA. No clue when it’s available to buy though
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAces Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 pm

I am older and seasoned - still prefer 2 moa.
Cool Laughing lol!
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:40 am

8 or bigger
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:36 pm

SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by 1joel1 Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:43 pm

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Post by mhayford45 Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:04 pm

have used 2 and 4 MOA. Currently using 2 MOA and wish I had a 4. However, for indoor 50 feet I like 2 MOA so I make do with 2

mhayford45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down