Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA Indy 2019

3 posters

Go down

NRA Indy 2019 Empty NRA Indy 2019

Post by croesler 4/19/2019, 3:35 pm

Curious to hear from anyone whose attended one of the NRA's Annual Meeting Exhibit Halls in the past few years?  What should I look for and/or what vendors are worth prioritizing that would be Bullseye related, (if any)?  I've got a 1/2 day for the exhibit floor to learn whatever I can based on the common hobby.  I had not planned to attend the meetings, but I suppose I could if someone said "for heaven's sake, don't miss ****.  The goal was to see a more consumer-oriented-version of the Vegas SHOT show?  So, any advice is welcome.
croesler
croesler

Back to top Go down

NRA Indy 2019 Empty Re: NRA Indy 2019

Post by KBarth 4/19/2019, 3:41 pm

Ive been for the past 6 years. Anything bullseye related will be accuracy x and rock river. Everything else is tacticool
KBarth
KBarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrell Cox 4/25/2019, 2:45 pm

I’ve not looked at vendor list (883 vendors) but not only firearms but reloading, reloading components, targets, firearm maintenance, and a lot more. Although you can’t buy anything at the show you can see it, handle it, and ask questions of very knowledgeable representatives.
Also, our President and Vice President will be speaking at the Leadership Forum, you can attend that for $10.

Darrell Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down