Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammerli X-Esse IPSC

3 posters

Go down

Hammerli X-Esse IPSC Empty Hammerli X-Esse IPSC

Post by jstanfield103 6/4/2019, 6:04 pm

Guy's just a comment on the Hammerli X-Esse IPSC,

I purchased this pistol in leu of a S&W Model 41 (having trouble getting one at the time) Never held or seen the pistol before but reviews were pretty good on it. Except about the trigger guard breaking ( found a fix for this on the internet). When I first bought mine (6" model) I was having FTFeed and constant FTFire. I figured out that the FTFeed was the plastic magazines the way I was loading them. Once that was figured out I have had no more problems of this type. The FTFire worked it's self out with rounds down the pipe. Have not had any of those problems in a while now.

The breaking of the trigger guard is easily seen why it would break and a little filing in the correct place took care of that problem and any worries I feared that it might break. One thing I can say about this pistol is it is a great shooting very accurate shooter. Very happy with the purchase of this pistol. I have a scope rail on it with a scope and or Red Dot depending what I feel on using that day. Comfortable in the hands and just an a fun gun.

This is the pistol before I acquired the scope rail.

Hammerli X-Esse IPSC 2017-Hammerli-X-Esse-IPSC
jstanfield103
jstanfield103

Back to top Go down

Hammerli X-Esse IPSC Empty Re: Hammerli X-Esse IPSC

Post by Ray Dash 6/4/2019, 11:11 pm

I love mine too, had a couple hiccups at the beginning but it has been flawless for the last  few thousand rounds. Our pistol league is over but I am stilling shooting it as much as possible. Even thinking about selling my M41 and getting a second one for a backup.
Ray Dash
Ray Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by jstanfield103 6/5/2019, 4:08 am

I agree totally
jstanfield103
jstanfield103

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion 6/14/2019, 12:23 pm

I am thinking about purchasing one also. I am also looking at the Volquartzen Black Mamba. Any comments on the Volquartzen would be appreciated.

Fusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down