Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro?

4 posters

Go down

Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro? Empty Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro?

Post by joy2shoot 6/21/2019, 5:04 pm

I need 8+ screws for my Aimpoint Micros and Optics planet sells them for $7 per screw.  But I found these on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-M3x4mm-Thread-Button-Socket/dp/B01AXURZP4/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=uxcell+M3x4mm+Thread+Button+Head+Hex+Socket+Cap+Screw+Bolt+100pcs&qid=1561154450&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Does anyone know if they will work on the Aimpoint micros?  Thanks.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro? Empty Re: Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro?

Post by messenger 6/21/2019, 5:47 pm

Check with KC Kustom Creations. He helped me out with those screws.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro? Empty Re: Will these screws work on the Aimpoint Micro?

Post by 10sandxs 6/21/2019, 7:23 pm

joy2shoot wrote:I need 8+ screws for my Aimpoint Micros and Optics planet sells them for $7 per screw.  But I found these on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-M3x4mm-Thread-Button-Socket/dp/B01AXURZP4/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=uxcell+M3x4mm+Thread+Button+Head+Hex+Socket+Cap+Screw+Bolt+100pcs&qid=1561154450&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Does anyone know if they will work on the Aimpoint micros?  Thanks.
I bought a box of longer than needed ones. If.your patient and can run a file, they are spitting images of factory ones... I'll mail you some if you want..
 I think the box of 100 was about 10 bucks so I have some to spare. They're torx heads btw...

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 6/21/2019, 8:12 pm

Yes, M3 x 4mm button head is the correct size for the Aimpoint Micro on an Aimpoint base. Some other bases (e.g. the Kodiak Machine) have a countersunk hole and take a different type - M3 x 6mm flat head.

The Aimpoint stock screws are Torx (T10), not hex. So you'd need an Allen key in your box in addition to the nifty Aimpoint tool.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot 6/22/2019, 4:59 pm

All,

Thanks for the information.  Yes, I knew the screws on Amazon have hex heads but that is not an issue.  And the price on Amazon will save me and an acquaintance $$ since Optics Planet is $7 per screw plus shipping where this is $7 for 100 screws and, as a Prime member, there is no additional charge for shipping.  Again, thank you much.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down