Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP

5 posters

Go down

Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP Empty Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP

Post by zanemoseley 6/30/2019, 8:51 pm

Just got a RR. Do they make inserts for a Walther GSP? Once you remove the grip on a GSP there isn't much frame left to clamp.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP Empty Re: Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP

Post by TonyH 7/1/2019, 5:33 am

Andrew Berryhill at Precision Pistol Target Grips can probably make you a set for the GSP.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP Empty Re: Ransom rest inserts for Walther. GSP

Post by JKR 7/1/2019, 7:30 am

Some time back, I borrowed a RR from a friend who was an International shooter. Among the inserts was a set for a GSP. So they at least did make them at one time and might still. As stated above, it's very likely that Andrew can help you on this.

JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by jlow 7/1/2019, 7:47 am

Go to the RR International site, they have a long list.  It also say that even if you don't find it in the list, you should call them as they have some that is not on the list...

jlow

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 7/1/2019, 8:43 am

Some how I missed the list of inserts when browsing on my phone. They do list an insert for the GSP. Wonder if its special ordered.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by jlow 7/1/2019, 11:48 am

I doubt it but why wonder, just call them.....

jlow

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC 7/1/2019, 6:32 pm

Thanks, Tony!  I do make 3d printed Ransom Rest Inserts for the GSP (Expert too), and lots of other guns we use in our sport.  They're less expensive than you'll find them elsewhere and delivered a lot faster.  Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andrew

[url=PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com]PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com[/url]

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down