Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

3 posters

Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by Chris_D 12/31/2012, 4:08 pm

As 2012 comes to an end, I scramble to thank those who deserve thanks. Joe, our host here at this forum, deserves a big THANK YOU for providing a place where we can BS about shooting, especially bullseye shooting.

If you don't know Joe or have not met him, I can tell you first hand he is a great guy and a serious ambassador for this sport. Joe shoots a lot of the matches here in the WI/IL area and I often shoot against him as we are in the same class (Expert). He is a top competitor and certainly someone who will provide advice and will do anything to help out a fellow shooter. Joe has provided me with support at the local matches and elsewhere and I know I shoot better because of his help.

Joe also runs a few matches a year at his club up near Madison WI, (Lodi Wi). So if you are in this area, be sure to contact him and sign up for those matches.

Anyway, I just thought now was the time to extend some thanks to Joe for supporting our sport and for being a great ambassador.

Chris_D

Chris_D

Back to top Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty Re: over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by Eages 12/31/2012, 4:29 pm

Chris_D wrote:

Anyway, I just thought now was the time to extend some thanks to Joe for supporting our sport and for being a great ambassador.

Yea,what he said.

And Happy New Year!

Eages

Back to top Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty Re: over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by JLK 12/31/2012, 4:44 pm

Thanks Joe!
And Happy New Year!
JLK
JLK
JLK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down