Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone explain this Pardini pistol?

5 posters

Go down

Can someone explain this Pardini pistol? Empty Can someone explain this Pardini pistol?

Post by smsnyder 9/7/2019, 4:36 pm

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/830670229

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Can someone explain this Pardini pistol? Empty Re: Can someone explain this Pardini pistol?

Post by smsnyder 9/7/2019, 5:04 pm

Is Perdini still in business? How much did there guns cost? What is so special about these pistols? What models are desirable?

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Can someone explain this Pardini pistol? Empty Re: Can someone explain this Pardini pistol?

Post by Allgoodhits 9/7/2019, 5:13 pm

It is a Pardini Free Pistol. Free suggested, limited restrictions. .22 LR single shot. International event fired at 50 meters. With a ten ring about the size of silver dollar, it likely is the hardest of the precision pistol events. No longer fired in the Olympics.
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by 1joel1 9/9/2019, 12:29 pm

Nice pistol, great price, and CA legal Smile. If I didn't have an MG5 coming in October, I'd seriously consider this.

Joel

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 9/9/2019, 1:59 pm

smsnyder wrote:Is Perdini still in business? How much did there guns cost? What is so special about these pistols? What models are desirable?
Pardini USA Store 
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 9/9/2019, 3:13 pm

That is a pardini free pistol.  As said before, it is a 22LR single shot.  

I have a newer pardini K22.  You manually insert the round, then you manually close the bolt, then you manually cock the hammer, three distint operations to load the pistol and get it ready to fire.  I assume that this pistol has a similar operation.

The barrel is on the bottom and above the barrel is a steel rod that has movable weights to fine tune the weight/balance of the pistol.
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down