Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Houston

4 posters

Go down

Hello from Houston Empty Hello from Houston

Post by Ronw1969 12/24/2019, 7:38 am

Hello, my name is Ron.  I currently reside in Houston.  I recently joined this forum, an I really enjoy it, and wish to thank all of the members for their contributions.  There is a wealth of information on this site.  I am 50, I am a Surveyor by profession, VFW Lifetime Member, NRA member and love shooting, of course.  I am new to Bullseye, but in years past I did shoot UIT standard pistol and centerfire for a couple years.  I am getting back in to precision pistol shooting, an look forward to shooting some matches and meeting some great people.  When I shot standard pistol and centerfire I was really impressed with how everyone was friendly and supportive.  This was at Phoenix Rod and Gun Cub in Phoenix, Az. about 15 years ago.  Hope everyone has a happy safe Christmas and New Year.

Ronw1969

Back to top Go down

Hello from Houston Empty Re: Hello from Houston

Post by TomH_pa 12/24/2019, 8:00 am

Welcome.

TomH_pa

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dervis 12/24/2019, 11:12 am

Welcome to the forum.  It sounds like you have a good background to start with so you will be up to speed in no time.  I hope you find some good clubs to shoot with down there.  

Merry Christmas.

John

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette 12/24/2019, 12:55 pm

Phoenix is great place to shoot. I’ve been blessed to meet a lot of the Houston shooters, great bunch of guys. You’ll get lots of good help there. Glad your shooting again. As I’m sure you already know, surveyors are screwed at BE matches because the targets are never 90 degrees to the bench lol. Probably off on distances too!
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down