Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Scoring Software for MAC

3 posters

Go down

Match Scoring Software for MAC Empty Match Scoring Software for MAC

Post by Archer Gravely Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:11 am

I have been given a program called StatOffice81 2700.xls  but it will not work on my Mac computer.  Does anyone know of any bullseye match scoring software that will work on a Mac platform?

archer
Archer Gravely
Archer Gravely

Back to top Go down

Match Scoring Software for MAC Empty Re: Match Scoring Software for MAC

Post by TonyH Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Yes.
Precision Shooting Matches
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Gravely Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Has anyone used Precision Shooting Matches software to actually score 2700 matches?  Since the product covers several disciplines, I would be surprised if it handed the intricacies of promoting undersized classes to the next class, using x counts to break ties, and adjusting winner tags when a lower class shooter is the match winner for a particular sub match.
Archer Gravely
Archer Gravely

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyH Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Bogierich is a member here and the creator of the site. He will chime in I’m sure!
I think the Cardinal Center uses it for their 2700’s, maybe someone that shoots there can also have some input. I have only used it for 900 and 600 matches so far.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by bogierich Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 am

Archer,

PrecisionShootingMatches.com can handle just about anything you can throw at it in relation to running your precision matches. Make use of as much or as little of its abilities that suite your needs. The beauty of it, and other MD's can attest to this, is the fact that if you need it to do something that it doesn't currently do, just let me know and we can figure out how to make it happen for you. PSM will never be "finished" as the precision sports grow and the needs of competitors and match directors grow.

And yes, it can handle 2700, 3600 or those ever-popular 4500 matches too. Add as many competitor scorecards to a match as needed, regardless of how they are broken up. Score a competitor who shot your 2700, EIC match, DR and a funky custom match that you've created with no problem. I've customized many types of scorecards for custom matches.

What this all boils down to is--give it a try. You have nothing to lose.

Rich
bogierich
bogierich

http://RichardBogath.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bogierich Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 am

As a reminder to Match Directors and those who work with them, please send your match bulletins, pasted into the contact form on PrecisionShootingMatches.com so I can post your matches on the PSM calendar. This will NOT require your "signing up" or require any commitment of any kind (only if you want to use the MD tools and special features). Simply looking to continually promote the sport. You can also email the match bulletin directly to me at Richard@PrecisionShootingMatches.com.
bogierich
bogierich

http://RichardBogath.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down