Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest

+3
LenV
-TT-
Dockokol
7 posters

Go down

Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest Empty Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest

Post by Dockokol Thu 16 Jan - 14:05

Morning all. I will be in Washington State mid February to mid April and wanted to find some bullseye shooting opportunities.  Your suggestions will be appreciated.
Best
Doc

Dockokol

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest

Post by -TT- Thu 16 Jan - 14:14

Where in WA?
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest

Post by Dockokol Thu 16 Jan - 17:06

I will be in Shelton WA.

Dockokol

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Thu 16 Jan - 17:32

It would be hard to find a more isolated spot then Shelton. There are 3 ranges within 3 hours of you however with one outdoor range about a half hour away (Bremerton). You are talking about the middle of winter. Sabrina has indoor matches in Portland which may be your best bet. They are .22 only matches. The "cold toes and runny nose" match in Sherwood in March is another choice. I don't have the Paul Bunyon match schedule in front of me but I can find it. That range is in Puyallup WA.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley Thu 16 Jan - 23:22

There is this club near by.  Doesn’t look like much in tryout timeframe though.

[url=http://www.tacomarifle.org/files/2020 TRRC Pistol schedule.pdf]http://www.tacomarifle.org/files/2020%20TRRC%20Pistol%20schedule.pdf[/url]
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asa Yam Thu 16 Jan - 23:54

Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association usually posts an online schedule.  Link to the page containing it is https://wsrpa.org/pistol/2019-pistol-competition-schedule/

Asa Yam

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz Fri 17 Jan - 4:42

Asa Yam wrote:Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association usually posts an online schedule.  Link to the page containing it is https://wsrpa.org/pistol/2019-pistol-competition-schedule/
The 2020 schedule is not posted yet, but here is the preliminary:

1. Mar 7 PBRSC Outdoor 1800 A Outdoor Short Course, 22 & CF. POC: Dennis Wilcox, spindleblaster@msn.com
  2. Mar 21&22 KSR State Indoor Championship & NRA Sectional R Indoor 1800, 50 ft, 22 only, State Leg for 22 only. First 900agg is the sectional. WSRPA membership required for state match, not sectional. POC: Milton Schneider, target4us@gmail.com
  3. Apr 18 KSR Outdoor 1800 A Outdoor 22 & CF, or 22 only (for MK and SS) POC: Milton Schneider, target4us@gmail.com 
  4. May 16&17 TRRC Washington State Governor’s-20 Championship R Outdoor 2700, DR, State Leg and CMP 22&SP EIC “leg” matches. WSRPA membership required. POC: John Zwosta, trrc@psmarketing.us

Pistol Match Range Location Information: 
PBRSC  - Paul Bunyan Rifle & Sportsman’s Club, 17902 Meridian E, Puyallup, WA 98375
KSR - Kenmore Shooting Range, 1031 228th ST SW, Bothell, WA 98021 
CSF - Cascade Shooting Facilities, 26520 292nd Ave SE, Ravensdale, WA 98051 
TRRC - Tacoma Rifle & Revolver Club, 8503 Chambers Creek Rd W, University Place, WA 98467 
WRRC - Wenatchee Rifle & Revolver Club, 2800 Number 2 Canyon Road, Wenatchee, WA 98801

Email contact to sign-up. It's easy to drive to matches in the morning, but a beast to get home on I-5. If I was going to shoot the matches at Kenmore. 
I would: Drive from Shelton to Kingston, Wa and take the ferry across to Edmonds, WA (30 minute ride). Kenmore is about a 20 minute drive after you get off the ferry.
Hope this helps,
Wes

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz Fri 17 Jan - 4:55

Dockokol wrote:Morning all. I will be in Washington State mid February to mid April and wanted to find some bullseye shooting opportunities.  Your suggestions will be appreciated.
Best
Doc
Puget Sound Bullseye practice events:

Kenmore Range - link to calendar: https://www.wcwi.org/calendar/

Pistol Marksmanship & Competition Seminar (Monthly turning target practice @ 25yrds).
1st Saturday of the month - 09:00-12:00 Cost is $5.00. all pistol calibers.
March 07, 2020 
April 04, 2020
May 02, 2020

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest Empty Paul Bunyan Winter League

Post by TAB Fri 17 Jan - 5:31

The Paul Bunyan Winter League will be running during that time frame. The range is about 5 miles south of Puyallup, WA on SR 161 (Meridian) just south of 176th Street.
Attachments
Bullseye shooting in the Pacific Northwest Attachment
41 2020 PB Winter Pistol League.pdf Paul Bunyan Winter League - Puyallup, WAYou don't have permission to download attachments.(54 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

TAB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dockokol Fri 17 Jan - 13:11

Thanks Everyone.  I appreciate the information.

Dockokol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down